When Ripple IPO?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. When will Ripple IPO take place?

• Never
    • 2025 or later

49 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

As long as fundamental utility value continues to grow, via both RippleNet and the broader IoV growing in network size and corridor reach and Liquidity depth grows in all corridors, then XRP has a significant role within the whole global monetary infrastructure's new architecture.

This is what I saw years ago, and it is still amazing to me. We are lucky to observe it happening.

Humanity as an organism, derives a key strength from people working together. "Money" is a tool that typically emerges as a group of humans grows past a certin size. Improving this money tool, will be equivalent to humanity powering up on it's own best strength. 

Thanks buddy, I believe this also.

But how the price of XRP would be affected? That is the question for million dollars. 🤔

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, XRP_Legacy said:

Thanks buddy, I believe this also.

But how the price of XRP would be affected? That is the question for million dollars. 🤔

I havent publicly speculated on XRP price ever (except for a DCF analysis back in 2014).

I tried to explain why I'm bullish on not just XRP, but Ripple Inc equity also. https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-VCs-value-Ripple-Labs (the bottom answer)

We are all still early here, but the game started years ago. Let the fundamentals drive price, not just hype/speculation.

Double digits now seems reasonable, XRP has always been undervalued... Patience

Edited by KarmaCoverage

2 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

I havent publicly speculated on XRP price ever (except for a DCF analysis back in 2014).

I tried to explain why I'm bullish on not just XRP, but Ripple Inc equity also. https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-VCs-value-Ripple-Labs (the bottom answer)

We are all still early here, but the game started years ago. Let the fundamentals drive price, not just hype/speculation.

Double digits now seems reasonable, XRP has always been undervalued... Patience

Thank you Karma. I much appreciate your answer. My thoughts are the same.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:42 AM, KarmaCoverage said:

I tried to explain why I'm bullish on not just XRP, but Ripple Inc equity also

Do you own Ripple stocks from a secondary market like EquityZen and SharesPost?

Or will you buy in on the IPO if it takes place?

33 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

Do you own Ripple stocks from a secondary market like EquityZen and SharesPost?

Or will you buy in on the IPO if it takes place?

I would like to do both.

Regarding investments, cut your losers, double down on your winners, and fully back your superstar(s).

41 minutes ago, KarmaCoverage said:

I would like to do both. 

I do not qualify as accredited investor, so unfortunately i am not able to buy on the secondary market.

The big question I have is: When the IPO starts, isn't it too late then. Because the valuation is maybe already overpriced? I think there's a big risk, but I never participated in an IPO. I'd be glad, if someone who has experience in IPO's would share his knowledge.