curvicurvi

3 production contracts signed per week in Q1/2019

This is very good news. 

Am I correct in thinking?

This time last year it was 1 a week

In the Autumn it was 2 a week (we worked it out from the figures?)

Now it is 3 a week  (150 a year at the present rate)

I agree we started from a low base line and we are speaking of a small hole in the target market of several thousand clients of SWIFT - but the growth is impressive and exponential (This time next year 6 a week / 300 a year?)

Not fully sure what a production contract is?

I presume it signing up an FI or Bank to test/use Xcurrent / Ripplenet / Xvia / XRapid

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

This is very good news. 

Am I correct in thinking?

This time last year it was 1 a week

In the Autumn it was 2 a week (we worked it out from the figures?)

Now it is 3 a week  (150 a year at the present rate)

I agree we started from a low base line and we are speaking of a small hole in the target market of several thousand clients of SWIFT - but the growth is impressive and exponential (This time next year 6 a week / 300 a year?)

Not fully sure what a production contract is?

I presume it signing up an FI or Bank to test/use Xcurrent / Ripplenet / Xvia / XRapid

I would hope the trend would go even higher by next year, but that's just me and my little dreams >,<

A production contract is beyond the test phase, I will quote Brad from this interview:

"We've had more momentum in terms of customer sales, I think we've signed 3 production contracts, and these aren't experiment, these are production contracts per week in Q1."

Edited by JannaOneTrick

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, youngdude said:

Good news, but how many are using xRapid. Yes I get the flip a switch and it'll turn on thing, still.

When we get global regulatory clarity. The SEC offered a good step in the right direction a day ago, but there needs to be more substance and definitive rules of the road put in place.

Edited by King34Maine

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JannaOneTrick said:

I would hope the trend would go even higher by next year, but that's just me and my little dreams >,<

A production contract is beyond the test phase, I will quote Brad from this interview:

"We've had more momentum in terms of customer sales, I think we've signed 3 production contracts, and these aren't experiment, these are production contracts per week in Q1."

Thanks for the clarification - that makes this announcement huge (in my books)

Q1 has also been the first quarter that we can see XRapid corridors are open and functioning.

Big progress 

Edited by Julian_Williams