Game of Thrones ending prediction

On 5/10/2019 at 6:20 AM, AnaLitvi said:

Wherever you look, fans of Games of Thrones  are everywhere, even here:D

Are you a fan of Games of Thrones?

On 5/10/2019 at 6:20 AM, AnaLitvi said:

Wherever you look, fans of Games of Thrones  are everywhere, even here:D

What do you think about the series?

Posted (edited)

I was very dissatisfied with the way things are going...  important plot points like ‘what does the Night King want left unanswered and a satisfying ending looking unlikely.  Rats.  I really liked the show up until this last season.

C7BF3C2E-6845-4883-9EFF-319B90F31BA3.jpeg

Edited by Tinyaccount
Uploaded photo

12 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I was very dissatisfied with the way things are going...  important plot points like ‘what does the Night King want left unanswered and a satisfying ending looking unlikely.  Rats.  I really liked the show up until this last season.

C7BF3C2E-6845-4883-9EFF-319B90F31BA3.jpeg

What they've done is a real tragedy.  From what I gather Dan and Dave didn't want to take the time to complete it properly so they condensed 40-50-60-whatever episodes into 13.  In all fairness Season 8 episode 5 was pretty good but the first four episodes were sooooo awful (especially 3 but even more especiallier 4) that I just don't care enough to be shocked by any twist or outcome.  When Dany decided to have a barbecue, instead of my reaction being "Wow, that is quite an angry Mother of Dragon", my reaction was, "Oh so that's the direction we're going in?  Fair enough".

It's just become apathy.  I'm dreading this final episode, now all the battles are done we're stuck with 80 minutes of dialogue and I'm guessing it's going to be Sharknado bad.

I read the first book and part of the second one, long ago now. I haven't watched much TV for about 20 years. It turns people into mindless consumers.

Yesterday on NPR they talked about the "final episode" of Big Bang Theory, and I realized I had made it through yet another long-running popular TV show (12 years) without sampling a single episode.

YES!

On 5/12/2019 at 6:24 PM, mariposa said:

Are you a fan of Games of Thrones?

I used to watch it but I don't anymore)

10 hours ago, AnaLitvi said:

What about you? Do you watch it?

I watched it one year ago. And now I watch the last season. I am not a fan but I like the idea. 

Just now, LanaVeil said:

Are you guys satisfied with the ending? :(

I don't think I've ever been happier that a TV show has ended.  If I never have to hear about it again, it'll be too soon.