VoteForTomorrow

Game of Thrones ending prediction

Stannis Baratheon will win the game of thrones.

"But he was killed by Brienne of Tarth!!" I hear you squeal.

Nope, we don't see that...and we don't see that for a reason. So let's go over some shiznits shall we. Put yourself in Brienne's place after the scene fades to black. She's looking down on Stannis and what do you think she would say? I'm pretty ******* sure she says, "What the ******* **** was that black shadow demon thing with your ugly face wot killed Renley?"

Stannis being pretty ****** off at Melisandre for leaving him to die, and assuming his own death is imminent would have no reason to conceal anything anymore,

"Well Brienne you bloody great lump of a woman...."

Brienne will blame Melisandre for Renley's death because it was black magic and not really Stannis's doing. She will avenge Renley by letting Stannis kill her (more on this later).

Also as far as Brienne is aware, Stannis is actually the rightful heir to the iron throne because she hasn't met Danny the monotone mother of dragons yet and Stannis was Robert's eldest brother.

Okay cheeseburgers, now we've established Stannis is actually alive let's move on.

Foreshadowing (imo) comes in two spots. First is where Varys "no nuts" Spider says of Petr "no neck" baylish that he would see Westeros burn if he could be king of the ashes. And second is where Danny is walking through the throne room in the house of the undying and it's burnt to a crisp and there's ash everywhere.

All Stannis cares about is being on the iron throne. The things he's willing to do get worse and worse as the story goes on, he kills his brother, threatens to kill Gendry (if not for Mr Onion no knuckles) and even kills his own daughter just to sit on the throne. And when he finally gets there he will be alone with no family, no friends and almost no subjects as he reigns "KING OF THE ASHES!!"

I think the TRUE battle in Game of Thrones is actually a religious one between R'hllor and The Great Other. R'hllor wants death but The Great Other prevents the lord of light getting what he wants with the whyte walkers and The Great Other wants to prevent death but fire (lord of light's weapon) stops them getting what they want.

This also ties into Stannis's story because Melisandre really was telling the truth about Stannis getting to the Iron Thrones and seeing it in the flames. But the lord of light cares not a damn about the game of thrones, he is just using Stannis to move his chess pieces into play for his battle against The Great Other.

The Great Other controls the dead and R'hllor controls the living.

Stannis IS THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED and he will have to forge Azor Ahai's great sword "Lightbringer" which took 30 days and 30 nights to forge before it shattered on the first attempt. Then it took 50 days and 50 nights on the second attempt with Azor Ahai plunging the sword into a lion's heart but it still shattered. And how did Azor Ahai finally manage to create "Lightbringer?" After 100 days and nights he plunges it into the heart of his wife Nissa Nissa. WHEREAS THIS TIME IT WILL BE STANNIS STABBING LIGHTBRINGER THROUGH THE HEART OF MELISANDRE AFTER GENDRY.....YES GENDRY....FORGES THE GREAT SWORD BECAUSE ONLY HE IS SKILLED ENOUGH TO FORGE IT!!

As for everyone else. I think pretty much everyone will die (the main characters). I think Danny and Know's Nothing will have a baby and then they'll die and Stannis will raise the child as his own and abdicate the throne as Dany and Jon's baby would actually be the rightful heir to the throne and Stannis is honourable.

Whichever (non Bran) Stark survives to the end will become the warden/ess of the North and Bran the potato will go north of the wall to live under a tree ready for the next war between R'hllor and The Great Other.

Boom, slam dunk. Thank you. Give me the cheddar. Game over. Vallar Morghulis.

With what army will Stannis claim the throne with..? It was obliterated. 

I think Danny and Jon-jon co-rule in the end because that's what I want to see happen. Actually....what I want to see happen is that the show never ever ends.

There's always the possibility that Tyrian ends up on the Iron throne somehow....wouldn't that be weird..?

3 hours ago, Trendkill said:

With what army will Stannis claim the throne with..? It was obliterated.

It will just be agreed among the very few remaining surviving characters.  I think the whole war of the 5 kings and the battles for the iron throne will all go out the window when the real war begins. 

I think Danny and Jon-jon co-rule in the end because that's what I want to see happen. Actually....what I want to see happen is that the show never ever ends.

Jon is already dead, he's basically a white walker same as Berrick Dondarrion so they're both destined to die outright.  Also everyone is saying the ending is bittersweet which means good people have to die and the only good people left with a claim to the throne are Dany and Jon.  I would like them to rule together too, but unfortunately I think they are the bitter of the bittersweet.

There's always the possibility that Tyrian ends up on the Iron throne somehow....wouldn't that be weird..?

Tyrion would be awesome.  I think I'm right about Stannis but if I could choose anyone to rule it would be Tyrion.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, VoteForTomorrow said:

Stannis Baratheon will win the game of thrones.

"But he was killed by Brienne of Tarth!!" I hear you squeal.

Nope, we don't see that...and we don't see that for a reason. So let's go over some shiznits shall we. Put yourself in Brienne's place after the scene fades to black. She's looking down on Stannis and what do you think she would say? I'm pretty ******* sure she says, "What the ******* **** was that black shadow demon thing with your ugly face wot killed Renley?"

Stannis being pretty ****** off at Melisandre for leaving him to die, and assuming his own death is imminent would have no reason to conceal anything anymore,

"Well Brienne you bloody great lump of a woman...."

Brienne will blame Melisandre for Renley's death because it was black magic and not really Stannis's doing. She will avenge Renley by letting Stannis kill her (more on this later).

Also as far as Brienne is aware, Stannis is actually the rightful heir to the iron throne because she hasn't met Danny the monotone mother of dragons yet and Stannis was Robert's eldest brother.

Okay cheeseburgers, now we've established Stannis is actually alive let's move on.

Foreshadowing (imo) comes in two spots. First is where Varys "no nuts" Spider says of Petr "no neck" baylish that he would see Westeros burn if he could be king of the ashes. And second is where Danny is walking through the throne room in the house of the undying and it's burnt to a crisp and there's ash everywhere.

All Stannis cares about is being on the iron throne. The things he's willing to do get worse and worse as the story goes on, he kills his brother, threatens to kill Gendry (if not for Mr Onion no knuckles) and even kills his own daughter just to sit on the throne. And when he finally gets there he will be alone with no family, no friends and almost no subjects as he reigns "KING OF THE ASHES!!"

I think the TRUE battle in Game of Thrones is actually a religious one between R'hllor and The Great Other. R'hllor wants death but The Great Other prevents the lord of light getting what he wants with the whyte walkers and The Great Other wants to prevent death but fire (lord of light's weapon) stops them getting what they want.

This also ties into Stannis's story because Melisandre really was telling the truth about Stannis getting to the Iron Thrones and seeing it in the flames. But the lord of light cares not a damn about the game of thrones, he is just using Stannis to move his chess pieces into play for his battle against The Great Other.

The Great Other controls the dead and R'hllor controls the living.

Stannis IS THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED and he will have to forge Azor Ahai's great sword "Lightbringer" which took 30 days and 30 nights to forge before it shattered on the first attempt. Then it took 50 days and 50 nights on the second attempt with Azor Ahai plunging the sword into a lion's heart but it still shattered. And how did Azor Ahai finally manage to create "Lightbringer?" After 100 days and nights he plunges it into the heart of his wife Nissa Nissa. WHEREAS THIS TIME IT WILL BE STANNIS STABBING LIGHTBRINGER THROUGH THE HEART OF MELISANDRE AFTER GENDRY.....YES GENDRY....FORGES THE GREAT SWORD BECAUSE ONLY HE IS SKILLED ENOUGH TO FORGE IT!!

As for everyone else. I think pretty much everyone will die (the main characters). I think Danny and Know's Nothing will have a baby and then they'll die and Stannis will raise the child as his own and abdicate the throne as Dany and Jon's baby would actually be the rightful heir to the throne and Stannis is honourable.

Whichever (non Bran) Stark survives to the end will become the warden/ess of the North and Bran the potato will go north of the wall to live under a tree ready for the next war between R'hllor and The Great Other.

Boom, slam dunk. Thank you. Give me the cheddar. Game over. Vallar Morghulis.

I DISAGREE

Jon snow kills the night king and ends the zombies but is then killed himself

Winterhold is destroyed in the fight

The remaining forces march to Kings Landing and a massive fight vs the Golden Company and Cersei 

The Red Keep is destroyed also

Jaime strangles Cersei with his golden hand during secret talks

Cersei’s baby is smuggled to exile in Pentos

Dany takes the throne and gives birth to “aegon jr”

Dead: Bronn, another dragon, Ser Jorah, Greyworm, Sandor Clegane, Sansa, Jaime Lannister, Euron, Melisandre, Theon

10 hours ago, karlos said:

1 - Jon snow kills the night king and ends the zombies but is then killed himself

2 - Winterhold is destroyed in the fight

3 - The remaining forces march to Kings Landing and a massive fight vs the Golden Company and Cersei 

4 - The Red Keep is destroyed also

5 - Jaime strangles Cersei with his golden hand during secret talks

6 - Cersei’s baby is smuggled to exile in Pentos

7 - Dany takes the throne and gives birth to “aegon jr”

8 - Dead: Bronn, another dragon, Ser Jorah, Greyworm, Sandor Clegane, Sansa, Jaime Lannister, Euron, Melisandre, Theon

1 - I think Stannis kills the night king but I reckon Jon is killed helping him.  Like some epic suicide to free up enough time/room for Stannis to get Lightbringer into night king's chest.

2 - Winterhold or winterfell?  I agree winterfell is doomed.  Fwiw I think Stannis is in Wintertown recovering and should be revealed before the first fight at Winterfell.

3 - Agree 100%.

4 - Agree, either in the fight Vs Cersei or Vs night king.

5 - Not sure about it being Jamie (see 6 below)

6 - I have a feeling the child will be stillborn because Maggy the frog says she will only have three children.  The witch says, "and when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.  Maggy says hands plural so I think higher probability Tyrion, plus she's been trying to kill Tyrion her entire life, it would be a fitting end that he is actually the one who kills her.  But I think either brother makes for a delicious death.

7 - I agree Dany takes the throne but I think she dies in childbirth and Stannis adopts.

8 - I think Sansa will survive to become wardeness of the north and Arya will die.  I think Theon will survive because his character still needs to come full circle, recover from Ramsey's abuses and become the man he wanted to be from the start, I think Yara will pass and Theon will be lord of the iron islands.

They had the first episode premiere and I don't think they would risk that many eyes (and mouths) on seeing Stannis again but I also think he will be revealed before the first battle so I'm predicting an episode two reveal.  Probably at the start which will give them an entire episode to focus on why he's alive and to prepare for the imminent arrival of the night king.

13 hours ago, VoteForTomorrow said:

2 - Winterhold or winterfell?  I agree winterfell is doomed.  Fwiw I think Stannis is in Wintertown recovering and should be revealed before the first fight at Winterfell.

Oops my mistake! Yes I meant winterfell, (been playing too much Skyrim )😅 Sadly I think Stannis is finished, even though he was one my fav characters.

The Baratheon brother were really interesting. I saw Renly and Stannis as each having one half of the character traits needed to be King:

- Stannis was unyielding and duty bound, but dour and unlikable. 

- Renly was charismatic and charming, but too brash and unconventional 

Bobby B had the best traits of each brother, which is why he took the throne.

Although if Brienne didn’t burn the body of Stannis, he could definitely be back as a white walker.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, karlos said:

Oops my mistake! Yes I meant winterfell, (been playing too much Skyrim )😅 Sadly I think Stannis is finished, even though he was one my fav characters.

The Baratheon brother were really interesting. I saw Renly and Stannis as each having one half of the character traits needed to be King:

- Stannis was unyielding and duty bound, but dour and unlikable. 

- Renly was charismatic and charming, but too brash and unconventional 

Bobby B had the best traits of each brother, which is why he took the throne.

Although if Brienne didn’t burn the body of Stannis, he could definitely be back as a white walker.

Damn it!  I was really hoping you would say something like,

"Brienne has less reasons to keep Stannis alive than dead"  so I could say,

"Fewer reasons".

lol Bobby B.

EDIT - And yes I am pretty much the only person on the entire internet who thinks Stannis will win the game of thrones.

Edited by VoteForTomorrow

I think thyrion and ayra end up king a nd queen then destroy the throne to end all the maddness that has occured

A German research group has calculated several times the end of various seasons with the help of AI.

Their results for season 8:
Danaerys survives and ascended the throne

"Game of Thrones": Algorithmus sagt Serientod voraus

The group have called their application "A Song of Ice and Data". She searches the net for data about the series, the numbers are processed using artificial intelligence algorithms. "We use data from a fan page and the GoT Wiki." For each character, we collected information such as age, gender, relationship status, which books he or she found, and whether his or her partner is still alive, "Yachdav says Factors are included in the evaluation.

Algorithms: Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister have best chance of survival

Nevertheless, or perhaps because of that, you can prevent unsightly surprises. Students at the Technical University of Munich have developed algorithms that predict the mortality probability of individual figures. According to the students' predictions, the eighth season sees Daenerys Targaryen with the highest chance (99 percent) of surviving the GoT final. The right hand of the king, Tyrion Lannister, also has a very good survival rate of 97 percent.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:20 AM, xSODAx said:

A German research group has calculated several times the end of various seasons with the help of AI.

Their results for season 8:
Danaerys survives and ascended the throne

"Game of Thrones": Algorithmus sagt Serientod voraus

The group have called their application "A Song of Ice and Data". She searches the net for data about the series, the numbers are processed using artificial intelligence algorithms. "We use data from a fan page and the GoT Wiki." For each character, we collected information such as age, gender, relationship status, which books he or she found, and whether his or her partner is still alive, "Yachdav says Factors are included in the evaluation.

Algorithms: Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister have best chance of survival

Nevertheless, or perhaps because of that, you can prevent unsightly surprises. Students at the Technical University of Munich have developed algorithms that predict the mortality probability of individual figures. According to the students' predictions, the eighth season sees Daenerys Targaryen with the highest chance (99 percent) of surviving the GoT final. The right hand of the king, Tyrion Lannister, also has a very good survival rate of 97 percent.

Yea I read something about this a few days ago.  Apparently a bunch of the lucky people who watched the premiere said after that Tyrion has suddenly shot right up everyone's death predictions list but I can't work out what he's done.

Of the main characters

Sansa wouldn't be ****** off at him for anything in the past.

Jonathon and Daniel are close to him at the moment.

Jamie told Cersei that Olenna moiydud Joffrey and Jamie seems to have forgiven him (or at least set aside feelings) for killing dear old Daddykins.

It would be interesting to see what the German computer says if they input Stannis being alive.  Another thing I noticed was the Baratheon Stag taking an entire quadrant in the Game of Thrones symbol at the end of the starting sequence.  You have the Lannister Lion, Stark Wolf and the Targyargyarenayrgnaean Dragon.  Given Bobby B died in the first season, Ren in the second and Stannis with over three seasons left to run...why would they give an entire quadrant to the Baratheon Stag?  I'd argue the Tyrell's have played a far greater role in the story.......but no Rose in the opening sequence.

And if anyone says, "Gendry's still alive" I will metaphorically punch you.

got.jpg.589ab8323806e34569e57914603fecb9.jpg

On 4/14/2019 at 5:07 AM, xSODAx said:

THey also predicted the revive of jon snow.

but didn‘t with Baratheon. But who lnows ... would be very inexpected by the fans

There's always something we can't expect. It's one of the reasons why Games of Thrones is so popular, I guess