Hey,

Can anyone tell me what is the fastest way to buy XRP?

Is there a way to buy XRP with a bank transfer and get the XRP directly to my Nano S?

I bought my first XRP in early december 2017, but it was a rather difficult process.

Thanx.

31 minutes ago, 1234 said:

Hey,

Can anyone tell me what is the fastest way to buy XRP?

Is there a way to buy XRP with a bank transfer and get the XRP directly to my Nano S?

I bought my first XRP in early december 2017, but it was a rather difficult process.

Thanx.

Uphold.com allows you to buy at current price for only 1.4%, (buying 1000 XRP will cost you 14 XRP) but you won't be able to move it until the payment completes in a few days.   Only a 2 min verification process, as well.  My 72 year old dad was able to figure it out, so its not complicated any more.

Maybe I’ll try uphold. I already got an account on Kraken, but there is a limit moving XRP out of Kraken. I want my XRP out of the exchange as soon as possible. Credit cards is not an option since the limit is not high enough.

34 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

That fomo lol

It's a good time to buy. After BTC rallied. Right after the XRP reversal pattern. Sure he didn't buy the bottom but maybe he's catching the beginning of a huge rally 

I got my 65k units at an average of 0.45. Planning to get another 100k units, and then just wait for the right time to sell. Hopefully we’ll see 5$ within 5 years.

31 minutes ago, jargoman said:

It's a good time to buy. After BTC rallied. Right after the XRP reversal pattern. Sure he didn't buy the bottom but maybe he's catching the beginning of a huge rally 

Maybe, maybe not.