Buy more XRP

I would recommend setting up both Uphold and Coinbase, those are the two most user friendly.  Get Verified.  You want to have multiple ways to buy XRP as well as have multiple ways to sell XRP.  Add in Bittrex later when you have time.  Set up Dual Factor Authentication and make sure you save your recovery seed in a secure place.

Get a Nano Ledger S only direct from the nano ledger S website, and when it arrives it will probably take you a couple hours at the computer to figure out how to set it up and familiarize yourself. 

Once you have everything set up, just download the Uphold or Coinbase Apps as well as the Nano Ledger Apps to your phone.  You can transfer your XRP from the exchange to cold storage easily within seconds anywhere you go (I say its easy but I remember it is stressful the first time you do it, so watch a youtube video).  If you want to do it the other way around and withdraw it out of your cold storage Nano Ledger back onto the exchange to sell, you will need to have the ledger device plugged in and unlocked to do so.

Good luck.

Edit: Speaking as an American.

Edited by ManBearPig

Not trolling 🙂 Bought my XRP in dec. 17’ left them them on my Nano S, and did nothing except waiting since. Also I am pretty useless with computers and that kind of stuff, never has been my strenght.

Anyway....found out that I already have an account on Uphold, but I can’t pass the 2 step verification process for some bloody reason. Binance app is not available in my country, same with Coinbase pro. I remember I did open an account with Bitfinex, I got that account verified - going to take a look at it tomorrow.

I don’t think crypto is going mainstream until it gets easier to buy and withdraw funds.

Uphold is far and away the easiest on ramp from a bank account I know of. It took me some time to get approved for larger deposits, but with some perseverance, I got it done. If you have not talked to someone on their chat line, I'd try that before I gave up. If there is a problem, at least they should be able to tell you precisely what the problem is. They use Authy for 2F ID, which is convenient once you get it set up. Set-up can be a minor pain.

I did have trouble with several exchanges and I feel your pain.....and yes, the difficulties you are having need to be made much easier. That is coming, I promise.

• karlos pinned this topic
18 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Litebit.eu does a nice job if you're new to this

The personal costomers data were leaked 2017 by that service. They have an flewless credit card payment procededure but they supplier got hacked twice back then in 2017. I recon to check the news here and there for passed histories and security topic as well when choosing plattforms.

2017 news link

Hope its expand the big picture here.

Electronic handshakes

Edited by Chris404
typos found

• 3 weeks later...
  • karlos unpinned this topic