Sign in to follow this  
LucidRain

Revamp of XRP-Chat Forum Descriptions

Posted (edited)

So I posted an april fools joke about JPM jumping on train with XRP, and I posted it in the XRP forums because it was specifically about XRP. The reason I posted it here and not the off-topic forum was because in off-topic it says to talk about things specifically NOT about XRP. So I posted it in the forum that is supposed to be talking about XRP.  Last year it was fine to do that and nobody cared. This year some people seem extra sensitive to this content, specifically because it's at a perfect time in the market and things are rising and news like that can spread like wild-fire, even if it's 'troll' news.  Well today is april fools and everyone is joking on the internet so grow a pair and learn to decipher what makes good information and what isn't and don't believe everything you read on this forum. 

I propose you change your forum descriptions because the article was about XRP wether you like it or not, so it's technically within the forums guidelines. Maybe create 2 subforums so that you can have the people that only want to hear XRP praise and then you can have a 'negative' XRP forunm and you can read all the bad things about it, or troll articles. 

Can I ask why there is a thread about XRP in the forum that says specifically to NOT talk about XRP? 

Edited by LucidRain

So let me get this straight, you want the owners of XRPChat to change a part of the forum structure...just so you can act like an idiot and not be made to feel bad about it?

Have you just been in a car crash or something?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, VoteForTomorrow said:

So let me get this straight, you want the owners of XRPChat to change a part of the forum structure...just so you can act like an idiot and not be made to feel bad about it?

Have you just been in a car crash or something?

No I want them to have clear and concise rules. This is talking about blockchain right? You do understand that blockchains are all about rules and transparency because computers have to abide by logic, right? There is no wiggle-room when it comes to million dollar transactions. I want to know exactly what's going on. Basically what you're saying is that we should not follow rules we set in place and cross-logic? See how far that gets you in any computer-related field.

Edited by LucidRain

1 minute ago, LucidRain said:

No I want them to have clear and concise rules. This is talking about blockchain right? You do understand that blockchains are all about rules and transparency because computers have to abide by logic. There is no wiggle-room when it comes to million dollar transactions. I want to know exactly what's going on. Basically what you're saying is that we should not follow rules we set in place and cross-logic?

You realise you just compared the importance of million dollar transactions with you not being able to troll?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, VoteForTomorrow said:

You realise you just compared the importance of million dollar transactions with you not being able to troll?

Actually I was referring to how there is no wiggle room when it comes to executing smart-contracts in a blockchain.You do realize I haven't broken any XRP Chat rules, do you understand what 'anything' means?

Also to respond to your previous post, changing a few words around is not 're-arranging the forum structure', it literally takes 2 minutes and it will avoid ambiguity in the future. I'll take my jokes elsewhere since you're too sensitive. 

Edited by LucidRain

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, LucidRain said:

Can I ask why there is a thread about XRP in the forum that says specifically to NOT talk about XRP? 

Alt Coins sort of, is pretty much a standard I would say in any coin dedicated chat. You gotta to get out of the Box sometimes. Cause there is a lot of action there too. But if you do not like the way XRPChat works and the structure of it, you are free to leave anytime. It´s your choice.

Edited by zenkert

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Alt Coins is pretty much I standard I would say. You gotta to get out of the Box sometimes.

Anyone wanna start a $h1t-coin of the day thread on the alt-coin forum?

Edited by LucidRain

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LucidRain said:

and the ****-coin of the day is.....

. . . . BNB, a good investement IMO. Still plenty of room to grow. Buy today and HODL at least 6 months.
(This is in fact an investment advice)

Edited by zenkert

18 hours ago, zenkert said:

. . . . BNB, a good investement IMO. Still plenty of room to grow. Buy today and HODL at least 6 months.
(This is in fact an investment advice)

589! 589! 589!