I'm generally an anti-leader, but I'll send the letters, andΒ try to enhance them, so even a Texas political hack can get the message. Texas should be leading this charge, but I expect the benefits will have to be explained at a level suchΒ that an avaricious kindergartner couldΒ get excited about it. Maybe I should use snail mail, and put a dollar bill in the envelope.

Hopefully it'll help. I'm skeptical, but willing.

17 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I'm generally an anti-leader, but I'll send the letters, andΒ try to enhance them, so even a Texas political hack can get the message. Texas should be leading this charge, but I expect the benefits will have to be explained at a level suchΒ that an avaricious kindergartner couldΒ get excited about it. Maybe I should use snail mail, and put a dollar bill in the envelope.

Hopefully it'll help. I'm skeptical, but willing.ο»Ώ

It could be worse. Β I live in PA, and my rep IS a kindergartener, but not necessarily avaricious, at least not openly so. Β Β :dash1:

Regarding your skepticism, I'd generally feel the same way, but want toΒ think that responding to our reps en masse may indeed have an impact, especially given the absolute strength, intelligence, and determination of the XRP community. Β 

:drinks:

Β 

1 hour ago, Sharkey said:

responding to our reps en masse may indeed have an impact, especially given the absolute strength, intelligence, and determination of the XRP community. Β 

Completely agree! @Sharkey πŸ’―Β  Β  The size of our community is gargantuan as well; and to top it off, this is a topic that transcends specific cryptos - all of the cryptomarket, including completely agnostic traders, should be supportive of this bill.Β