Sign in to follow this  
tony71

By 2021 we will be in full swing

Posted (edited)

Interesting, but written in January of 2017, so it's pretty dang old, and not exactly a cutting-edge prediction...  

Edited by Sharkey

I know it is old but the fact they are mentioning blockchain will be used commercially by 2021 is good.  I wasn't expecting it. 

16 hours ago, tony71 said:

We are already in full swing.. Circulating Supply has ramped up significantly .. If current rate of increase holds, it will take 2.5 years for 51% of XRP distribution..

xrp-history.png

I'm also monitoring the exchanges that are all holding XRP, I took an image shot of the number of XRP they were holding which was little bit over 10 billion and today it is 11 billion.  If it continues like this then 1 billion a month is being added to the exchanges., 

1 hour ago, richxrp said:

We are already in full swing.. Circulating Supply has ramped up significantly .. If current rate of increase holds, it will take 2.5 years for 51% of XRP distribution..

xrp-history.png

I see your chart shows average years if 16 year till all if the XRP is distributed,  does this include the ones the retail investor is holding now?

I often mention lag phase when talking about network effects and growth of the XRP ecosystem...

Reading the ‘2.5 years to 51%’ made me wonder about the standard growth curve... ( btw..   excellent work @tony71 and thanks so very much for sharing it with us.)

So here is the standard curve I refer to...  maybe it won’t take 2.5 years...  it depends how long the lag phase lasts..

073EA660-4B84-48A2-936C-766884ABAF5F.jpeg

2 hours ago, tony71 said:

I see your chart shows average years if 16 year till all if the XRP is distributed,  does this include the ones the retail investor is holding now?

These figures are just from the growth in circulating supply from the historical prices taken from Coinmarketcap.. so includes all XRP not in escrow I believe..