Julian_Williams

SBI Announces New 13 Leading Banks To Join Ripple XRP Powered MoneyTap App

Posted (edited)

https://www.investinblockchain.com/breaking-sbi-announces-new-13-leading-banks-to-join-ripple-xrp-powered-moneytap-app/

It has now been revealed that 13 banks will work with MoneyTap, which ropes in even more banks into the Ripple ecosystem, and perhaps puts SBI CEO Yoshitaka Kitao’s vision of having banks use XRP by 2025 on track.

The 13 banks are: Atago, Kiraboshi, Keiyo, San-in Joint, Shiga, Shimizu, Shinsei, Suminobu SBI Net, Suruga, Seven, Hiroshima, Fukui and Hokuriku.

Of particular note is the inclusion of Seven Bank, which is owned by Seven & i Holdings, a major distribution company. Seven Bank is the country’s largest convenience store ATM provider, and has over 25,000 ATMs already in operation. It also has ATMs in the United States and Indonesia.

Edited by Julian_Williams

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

https://www.investinblockchain.com/breaking-sbi-announces-new-13-leading-banks-to-join-ripple-xrp-powered-moneytap-app/

It has now been revealed that 13 banks will work with MoneyTap, which ropes in even more banks into the Ripple ecosystem, and perhaps puts SBI CEO Yoshitaka Kitao’s vision of having banks use XRP by 2025 on track.

The 13 banks are: Atago, Kiraboshi, Keiyo, San-in Joint, Shiga, Shimizu, Shinsei, Suminobu SBI Net, Suruga, Seven, Hiroshima, Fukui and Hokuriku.

Of particular note is the inclusion of Seven Bank, which is owned by Seven & i Holdings, a major distribution company. Seven Bank is the country’s largest convenience store ATM provider, and has over 25,000 ATMs already in operation. It also has ATMs in the United States and Indonesia.

Two great posts in a couple of days. Thank you @Julian_Williams! SBI is awesome. That people are down on them is like saying "Floggings will continue until moral improves." SBI is one of our best champions!  

Edited by VanGogh

20 minutes ago, VanGogh said:

Two great posts in a couple of days. Thank you @Julian_Williams! SBI is awesome. That people are down on them is like saying "Floggings will continue until moral improves." SBI is one of our best champions!  

Thanks @VanGogh I follow the XRP Etoro forum which is low grade and full of trash but lots and lots of snippets come in from all over the place - it is a very big community with eyes all over the place.  If I see something that looks exciting I follow it up here for more analysis.

On 3/29/2019 at 6:50 AM, Julian_Williams said:

13 banks will work with MoneyTap

MUFG? What’s the status on them now?