Sign in to follow this  
JBW

Japan Yahoo backs crypto exchange to launch in May 2019

I’m glad that crypto is getting a real positioning in the world, but I don’t get a real sense of improvement towards XRP, I need a boost of actual XRP price... a positive one lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DanielT said:

I’m glad that crypto is getting a real positioning in the world, but I don’t get a real sense of improvement towards XRP, I need a boost of actual XRP price... a positive one lol

No other crypto has gained a price increase.

LTC and BNB (and any other noname DA/crypto/token which may) have had spikes, but they are meaningless.

BTC, which is undoubtedly in the driver seat, has not got any improvement. It has only gone down ever since the 2017 peak, as the rest of the market.

I am not worried, I am not scared, I am not disappointed at XRP not gaining traction even though there has been gazillions of positive news for the Ripple / XRP environments. I am not even checking the price anymore, once every week at best. It would not make any sense to me that the prices would go back up this soon. We still need more time and more foundations built for the new comers.

I am not waiting on XRP price to go up, but on BTC. Now, talking about time frame, it will not happen magically, but in a timely manner. We can't speed up the market cycle, it will come sooner or later, and this news right there is one of the many premises we need for the market to bounce back and get back mainstream to recreate a momentum.

Edited by JannaOneTrick

Also related to this:

https://blockonomi.com/japanese-news-taotao-rakuten-wallet/

The new platform will start its formally-approved operations in using bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH) as its base trading currencies. The firm also plans to offer crypto margin lending positions in bitcoin cash (BCH), litecoin (LTC), and the Ripple ecosystem’s XRP.