Baka

What y'all think

Think of it this way , if Ripple uses big names like PNC and Santander as partners and ripple was a scam don’t you think these banks can sue ripple for using their names ? 

Mr. Bloomberg is on the thin ice this time. He is calling a legit trademarked company (Ripple) a scam in the major newspaper. Maybe he wanted to write about XRP? If I was Brad Garlinghouse, i would take legal action.

48 minutes ago, Baka said:

What do I think? I think that XRP is the only Crypto actually being used outside of the crypto space and beyond a mere store of value.  BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, etc are all used as basically electronic money that is problematic because it fluctuates a lot.  I do like this use of crypto, but it's value is minimal to me.  BNB, Nexo and other sort of things are being used, but only within the very small crypto ecology.  XRP is being used to send money across borders for cheaper than it would otherwise be done, which benefits either or both the end user by reducing the cost and the company by increasing their margin.  But neither the sender or the receiver have any idea about what XRP is.  This is utility.  This is innovation.  This is how things change and this is where it starts.  If you think it's a scam, then you either have an agenda against XRP or you aren't actually informed. 

3 minutes ago, lysistrada said:

Then you either have an agenda against XRP or you aren't actually informed. 

He's just the kind of person who is not ashamed of opening this kind of discussions

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, zenkert said:

What do YOU think @Baka ? ? ? ? ?

I made this topic to see the replies , I aint deceived. people can be so butthurt :'D 

it's a copy/paste from an other post on internet

Edited by Baka

I think these are just negatively focused articles written by people who aren’t ‘building’ anything. 

I think they get paid to write articles regardless of their accuracy.  Most likely, the more inflammatory the better wrt the number of readers. Their motivation seems to be to paint a picture as negatively as possible without really interviewing those doing the real, hard work.  I don’t see much reflection by them about what could also be going on in the world that could be hindering Ripple’s vision for quickly building an IoV.  Using this approach I’d suggest it’s probably fairly easy to write negative articles about any topic.  Building something large, complex, and of value is probably much harder than just slinging mud for living.  I’d rather learn from those doing the building than from those who aren’t.

Thanks Baka. It has been boring lately, and you gave us something to do. On a serious note, I think they are written for people who want Ripple to be a scam. To get clicks and make money. The whole blockchain environment is plagued with hype and fud. It is probably why we are the way we are today and tomorrow and the next day. If we stick to legit announcements from Ripple, Ripple partnerships, and maybe one day SEC clarification then we might be better off. At the same time if there were not a bunch of quirky over enthusiastic xrp supporters then this forum would be dead.