Santander XRP

fero

5 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Yes really. It's a support person. Santander already confirmed it's NOT XRP and NOT xRapid.

OK if you have the Correct information that is. I am to old for this . . . *sh*
We have a long and windling road ahead of us, if XRP will succeed. I am about to loose patience actually.
Finding the gold info in XRP news is really hard these day.

Edited by zenkert

oh my god it literally says AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE that the xrp bit was a mistake and has retracted it

i am going to have a freaking aneurism! :D

Just now, zerpdigger said:

oh my god it literally says AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE that the xrp bit was a mistake and has retracted it

i am going to have a freaking aneurism! :D

Don't...not worth that, but I agree with your overall (OMG) sentiment...starting to feel ridiculous!

:drinks:

My over-all concern will grow as I see others that are viewed as potential competition gaining ground and Ripple is silent on xRapid.

I watch:

Swift - GPI - Market share - This is also an example why IBM's AS400 is still around. its slow, and old...but the incumbent and does get the job done. So there are so many corporate companies that still use the IBM AS400 which was introduced in June of 1988.  

IBM - Stellar - Weak/not even close but has the IBM name which has corporate america and the Banks trust.

JP Morgan - Non player (but I watch the progress) it also will have name recognition.  its not currently directly competing in the same space as Ripple but I predict they will try and cross-over into the space. 

Real hope is that Ripple / xRapid strike while the iron is HOT and they have the current lead.

2 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

My over-all concern will grow as I see others that are viewed as potential competition gaining ground and Ripple is silent on xRapid.

I watch:

Swift - GPI - Market share - This is also an example why IBM's AS400 is still around. its slow, and old...but the incumbent and does get the job done. So there are so many corporate companies that still use the IBM AS400 which was introduced in June of 1988.  

IBM - Stellar - Weak/not even close but has the IBM name which has corporate america and the Banks trust.

JP Morgan - Non player (but I watch the progress) it also will have name recognition.  its not currently directly competing in the same space as Ripple but I predict they will try and cross-over into the space. 

Real hope is that Ripple / xRapid strike while the iron is HOT and they have the current lead. 

Or Buy Bitcoin, that is in fact a pretty serious option IMHO.