vrippled

Final Leg Down

Somewhere out there someone provided some TA graphs that said the the price may go up or down. Infallibly, they were correct that the price didn't stay completely still for the rest of time, which resulted in the price moving in a direction. Don't worry, these are just the pieces of a bigger picture when you zoom out (or in) and try to sketch the next vaguely familiar pattern onto where we are. *cue comments about what part of psychological market cycle we're in*

Final shakedown, leg down...you can call whatever you want. The Market never gives a ****. The Market is the only true thing, and nobody really knows.

Honestly, and i think i'm not the only one, it's pretty frustrating, and scary to see the price around this support. :bomb:
And sad. We should talk about resistances, not this! :wacko:

423423.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, K41105 said:

Final shakedown, leg down...you can call whatever you want. The Market never gives a ****. The Market is the only true thing, and nobody really knows.

Honestly, and i think i'm not the only one, it's pretty frustrating, and scary to see the price around this support. :bomb:
And sad. We should talk about resistances, not this! :wacko:

423423.jpg

Your TA looks reassuring.  I can't do technical analysis; I just look at all the expertise, creativity and activity in the expanding XRP ecosystem, then I look at the flat lining price, then look at other crypto without equivalent assets rising and think this is nuts!  The market is obviously not seeing what I am seeing and are not investing in the future, so I ignore the pessimism and go on buying XRP at these apparently low prices.

Edited by Julian_Williams