Dizer

I got my Ripple chocolate milk today and I'm ready for the liftoff :)

1 hour ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

Are you the original Dizer, from way back on XRPtalk, who left this forum last year? If so, a hearty welcome back!

Yep. That's me. The old OG. Thanks for remembering me.

26 minutes ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

Great that you're back. Not many of us OGs left. Be sure to check out Bob's Book Club - an ex Ripple employee dropping a huge amount of useful info.

Yeah. I did already. That's one of the reasons I came back. I'll be meeting Bob in a Meetup next week since we live in the same city. Very much looking forward to it. Glad to reconnect with you here as well, my friend.

@PunishmentOfLuxury, can you tell me what happened to the chat box that used to be on this site? I used to enjoy that feature. Why is it no longer available? Looks like there is a lot I need to catch up on.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Dizer said:

@PunishmentOfLuxury, can you tell me what happened to the chat box that used to be on this site? I used to enjoy that feature. Why is it no longer available? Looks like there is a lot I need to catch up on.

Thanks.

It's still here, look for the Zerpbox tab. You have to be logged in to see it. Oh, and you may need a minimum number of posts in the forum - not sure how many.

It's a sad chatbox now, though. Full of sarcasm and negativity about Ripple and XRP, plus a couple of guys constantly discussing altcoin pumps. Barely worth reading.

17 minutes ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

It's still here, look for the Zerpbox tab. You have to be logged in to see it. Oh, and you may need a minimum number of posts in the forum - not sure how many.

It's a sad chatbox now, though. Full of sarcasm and negativity about Ripple and XRP, plus a couple of guys constantly discussing altcoin pumps. Barely worth reading.

Thanks buddy. Yeah, the golden age of XRP chat that had smart, informative, uplifting, conversations is probably gone. That's sad. Nothing stays the same in life.

50 minutes ago, Dizer said:

That's sad. Nothing stays the same in life.

Yeah but don’t forget that nostalgia paints everything in a rosy glow....   in fact the older I get the better I was in sports when I was younger...     :) 

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yeah but don’t forget that nostalgia paints everything in a rosy glow....   in fact the older I get the better I was in sports when I was younger...     :) 

Yes. I agree that nostalgia makes the past seem much better than it was, but the older I get the more I miss the past and want to relive it again. I guess it's the anxiety of mortality influencing my subconscious.