Price targets for next run?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$1.03 XRP still hasnt experienced the necessary major fluctuations in price yet. we need volume to cause the price to go really high, then drop, over and over. the concept of 'runs' is misleading

If we apply the same multiplier than XRP had during the previous cycle, Bottom: 0.005$ Peak: 3.8$ Multiplier: 760 Then, XRP would reach 228$. On the other hand, if we apply th

it would be really nice if we had 5$ by the end of the year , but imo I think we ll be at 1-2$ at best

8 hours ago, Milly238 said:

You think we will never move past .313?  The question was during our next run up.  Could be 10 years from now, what do you think it will move to. 

Basis fractal behavior in markets, the market has a 'memory.' Benoit Mandelbrot wrote about this in 'The Misbehavior of Markets.' There's a lot of ways to evaluate his tools, one way would be that ATH's gradually increase in subsequent bull runs, but so do the total fiat losses during bear runs. I doubt you'll see a 95% decrease in the market again but the losses would be higher in turbulence as the investment capital grows across demographics.

Edited by Guest

$1.03

XRP still hasnt experienced the necessary major fluctuations in price yet. we need volume to cause the price to go really high, then drop, over and over. the concept of 'runs' is misleading. we'll know XRP is headed much higher when we have runs and drops every week, not once per year.

$250 eventually, otherwise my name would have been XRPto.30cents

Edited by XRPto50dollars

I want my next handle to be "I bought XRP at 30 cents and look at me now." 

I think when BTC breaks out, XRP will double almost overnight. Just because it was almost there before BTC made its final (knock on wood) big tank and because the two are still highly correlated.

I have played with Robbie Mitchnick's numbers (aka the Athey app) a bunch, and if that valuation tool is any good ( and I'm persuaded it's as good as we have) there are plenty of ways to get anywhere from $50 to $100, both from the standpoint of Ripple's success and from other means, particularly if it becomes money and people save it. That's my long term guesstimates, good until proven wrong (maybe later this week, ya never know for sure).

There seems to be a glass ceiling right around $0.32 - $0.33 lately and it's been trading in a very tight range. I think it will break out soon, but I'm not confident that's its going to be to the positive side. I believe XRP has the potential to go much much higher, but there has to be some sort of catalyst. Honestly, I've been slightly disappointed lately at the lack of good news / progress from Ripple. I expected them to be more customers and volume by now.