I’m Joey, I’m new to crypto!

Hey guys, I had no clue this chat group existed until abt 10 mins ago! 4 days ago, I got a tip to check out xrp from a friend. I had never even heard of it, and had no interest in crypto currency in general. Well, I’ve been researching and google searching to the max the last few days. One of my searches led me to stumble upon this fascinating story, which led me here! https://dailyhodl.com/2019/03/19/ripple-insider-reveals-scoop-on-xrp-ethereums-vitalik-buterin-talks-eth-2-0-and-vaneck-says-bitcoin-and-crypto-is-here-to-stay/

in the last few days, I’ve opened a Coinbase acct and purchased some xrp. I’ve watched a cpl live stream YouTube sessions from guys like brad kimes and ckj crypto news, as well as many, many posted videos from numerous YouTube channels. 

I’ve jumped aboard this train and am riding it full steam ahead! I joined this forum in hopes of continuing to learn as much as I can, getting insight and opinions from you guys, and it wouldn’t hurt to acquire a contact or two either. 

Thanks for reading my introduction, and I hope all of you are having a great day!

• 1 month later...

Hey @Joeymc13, I’m rather new here as well :). Nice to see your intro! To my understanding XRP isn’t created to have ‘normal consumers’ using it as an investment coin, but it’s created for a specific use-case (Fast cross border payments as counterpart of a system like Swift). Nevertheless, I’d totally agree it is a good idea to have some of them. I intend to HODL at least some of them, hoping... :D 

Have a great day to you as well!

On 3/20/2019 at 10:55 AM, Joeymc13 said:

Thanks for reading my introduction, and I hope all of you are having a great day

Welcome,  :drinks:Cheers.  There's plentý to enjoy and learn. There's some very intelligent people in here to help your journey. Hodors latest blog should be a must . 

On 3/19/2019 at 11:55 PM, Joeymc13 said:

Hey guys, I had no clue this chat group existed until abt 10 mins ago! 4 days ago, I got a tip to check out xrp from a friend. I had never even heard of it, and had no interest in crypto currency in general. Well, I’ve been researching and google searching to the max the last few days. One of my searches led me to stumble upon this fascinating story, which led me here! https://dailyhodl.com/2019/03/19/ripple-insider-reveals-scoop-on-xrp-ethereums-vitalik-buterin-talks-eth-2-0-and-vaneck-says-bitcoin-and-crypto-is-here-to-stay/

in the last few days, I’ve opened a Coinbase acct and purchased some xrp. I’ve watched a cpl live stream YouTube sessions from guys like brad kimes and ckj crypto news, as well as many, many posted videos from numerous YouTube channels. 

I’ve jumped aboard this train and am riding it full steam ahead! I joined this forum in hopes of continuing to learn as much as I can, getting insight and opinions from you guys, and it wouldn’t hurt to acquire a contact or two either. 

Thanks for reading my introduction, and I hope all of you are having a great day!

Welcome to the weird, wonderful, and confusing world of crypto! 

On 5/18/2019 at 12:39 PM, Harishka said:

Hey @Joeymc13, I’m rather new here as well :). Nice to see your intro! To my understanding XRP isn’t created to have ‘normal consumers’ using it as an investment coin, but it’s created for a specific use-case (Fast cross border payments as counterpart of a system like Swift). Nevertheless, I’d totally agree it is a good idea to have some of them. I intend to HODL at least some of them, hoping... :D 

Have a great day to you as well!

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy this fascinating ride to riches!