Another Wallet Activation Alternative

lerryberry

First impressions.

Stop the background changing color. It cool to show, but not really.
Update the symbols in the bottom of the page to the Correct ones, Linkedin and Facebook.

Questions:

1. The XRP price, where do you get it from?
  2. Who will use it?
  3. And why?
  4. You make any money on this?
Edited by zenkert

31 minutes ago, zenkert said:

First impressions.

Stop the background changing color. It cool to show, but not really.
Update the symbols in the bottom of the page to the Correct ones, Linkedin and Facebook.

Questions:

1. The XRP price, where do you get it from?
  2. Who will use it?
  3. And why?
  4. You make any money on this?

Thanks for the feedback! Like I said my intentions were to learn Javascript and more about Ripple, so i've already succeeded! But i'll try answer your points anyway.

Re design, those are good points and i'll change the Facebook and Linkedin items for sure. The background is real purdy so i'll maybe think about it more. ☺️

1. Ripple Data API https://data.ripple.com/v2/exchange_rates/XRP/USD+rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B?

2. People who recently create paper wallets

3. Their exchange they hold their XRP in may not send to inactive wallets. Something I experienced with Poloniex (some time ago though)

4. People can pay the minimum, which covers running costs and stripe transaction fees, so no profit here. Although the screen before the credit card field they can optionally enter a tip amount.

Thanks for taking the time @zenkert!