Sign in to follow this  
mistatee2000

XRP Integrated With E-Commerce Platform Powering 3.3 Million Online Stores – The Ripple Effect

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

what does? it's just a plugin

Agreed - just one more plug in than they had the day before - "payment gateway plugin designed to let WooCommerce users easily accept XRP as a payment method." Some might see it as a small step, others might see it as moving in a different direction to cross border payments and increasing the ecosystem for XRP utilisation

Edit, and just to underscore the possibilities -

Edited by mistatee2000

2 hours ago, codiusrex said:

I want an ILP SquareSpace plug-in that’ll accept any crypto or fiat and use XRP as the bridge currency. 

We are in a similar boat. I dont know anything about computer language or githubs etc so I'm a bit lost when it comes to backend talk. All i know is that i would like a "pay" button on my site where the backend sources the relevant fiat/XRP pairing at the best price from a selection of exchanges so my customer doesn't need to sign up to exchanges or worry about wallets/cold wallets/storage issues. I would comply with the kyc/aml for the obvious reasons. I just want to make the "pay with XRP" experience as close to the "pay with paypal" experience as we can get pre-regulation.

On 3/18/2019 at 4:01 AM, zenkert said:

Every little ripple XRP makes is good. Wietze is cool dude, and moving XRP boundries.

I see lots of projects adapting Ripple, it's good actually and can have a positive impact on the price lately