xrpmoonboiz

Why XRP NOT mooning might be good/xPool possibility aka tinfoil hat time

1 hour ago, DividendGamer said:

I would be willing to bet that it will by itself cause the upcoming moon event to moon the moon

I’d say this and Polysign are the two announcements I’m personally waiting on. 

On 3/17/2019 at 2:35 AM, King34Maine said:

Funny you mentioned ILP connectors. Just recently, the Coil team based in Cape Town, South Africa, just recently reconfigured/streamlined the connectors for ILP called, Rafiki. You might want to take a look at this.

Rafiki was well mentioned in one of Hodor's latest blogs, in case anyone missed it, go back and have a read...

On 3/16/2019 at 8:53 PM, xrpmoonboiz said:

So, what does xRapid do (for XRP, we know the savings it provides for customers)? It provides liquidity. It deepens the order books. And yes, it may help to increase the price due to demand. You know what else it does? Brings market makers in the game. Why are market makers important? They’re going to play a MASSIVE role in helping XRP become the world’s bridge currency.

There's a reason Ripple developed ILP and then handed it off to the standards body. They're following the strategy outlined in Contemporary Strategy Analysis to a tee. 

On 3/16/2019 at 8:53 PM, xrpmoonboiz said:

There is a lot of wording in the patent, but one thing that jumps out is that it discusses a reservoir resource pool which sounds exactly like Ripple’s stash of XRP. It discusses how the intermediary resource in this pool (in our case, XRP) can be distributed from the reservoir resource pool to other resource pools (accounts) on the same resource network (in our case, the XRP ledger). It also discusses that a computer-implemented method can monitor various resource paths on the resource network over a certain amount of time, called the monitoring period, and that the reservoir pool can then send the intermediary asset to various resource pools at the end of the monitoring period during a time called the distribution period. This computer monitoring system can monitor volumes/costs on various resource paths and during each distribution period can distribute the intermediary resource based on the volume/costs of each resource path. If during one monitoring period there is a resource path that uses a lot of the intermediary asset, the reservoir pool has the ability to send more of the intermediary asset to that resource pool. If during one monitoring period the intermediary asset is not used that much in a certain resource path, the reservoir pool has the ability to send less of the intermediary asset to that resource pool.

Ok...let’s try to decipher this.

I think you're on the right track but have a few details off. It's not one pool of liquidity. Ripple holds ~4-6Bln XRP in it's two primary wallets. What's noteworthy is the number of exchanges that sit on a billion XRP. (and No, customers are not buying a billion at each of these different exchanges, nor did all of these exchanges have 300M burning a hole in their pocket they decided to use to buy XRP) Currently there are 7, all different size exchanges (Have a look:https://xrptracker.kka72.com/) all holding 1B XRP (+customer holdings).  These are the Ripple supplied and managed pools. They need them in as many markets as is practical.

Shorten your time frame from monthly down to days and possibly even hours.  If you were facing a business problem of managing global liquidity across thousands of markets, with billions of actors making independent decisions, would you try and manage that with traditional programmed thresholds? The clear answer here is an AI that monitors and manages the pools.

Look at the XRPL monitor, every week you see 4-10 transactions of typically 5-50M XRP moving from Ripple wallets to a wallet where they then break it up into transactions that used to be round integers of 100,000 XRP (after making a video pointing out these payment flows they now added a random number of xxx XRP to disguise what's going on. Follow those wallets and you get to transactions that move x,xxx-xx,xxx XRP to several wallets. This all started around the timeframe you reference for the patent filings.

Look at what happened when Bitrex did their upgrade. All of a sudden transactions of 49,999,999M XRP started flowing from Bitrex to Bitso's wallet. The destination tag was 0 so this was not a customer. When finished it moved 500M XRP. Seems highly likely that somebody forgot about a configuration that set Bitso up as a new Xpool and the AI saw the imbalance and started correcting it. Shortly after, it was moved back, but this time in round numbers without the 9's. I've seen this before and made videos about it. I think the 999's are to designate AI moves and when the humans come in to correct it moves with round numbers. This is one example but I've seen transactions that move funds between most of these exchanges sitting on 1Bln XRP. I've even seen an intermediate wallet that would pull XRP from 2 different exchanges combine them and send to a third exchange. Why in the **** would competitors be sending XPR around like that? The answer, they're Ripple partners, and Ripple's AI is managing liquidity for them.

Don't know the specifics, but think about it, Ripple has almost no cost from it's acquisition/holding of 60Bln XRP. I suspect they're loaning/leasing the XRP to the exchanges for cheap/free. Ripple knows where this is going and have every incentive to drive up the price. The AI is installed at the exchange and Ripple's AI is free to manage the pools globally, as directed by their markets team.

Again, I've been talking about this for months, and doing videos showing the wallets, but everyone is too busy calling me an idiot to actually look into it. :) Great post, I am just starting to dig into the patient topic, I clearly need to go read them.

51s-ogcfTXL._SX382_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

IMG_20181219_191128.jpg

On 3/16/2019 at 9:53 PM, xrpmoonboiz said:

However, I don’t think it’s one big pool at all, I think it will be related to the resource pools discussed in Bob’s patents and to the pathfinding feature that will eventually bring together all of RN.

@SamIam I don't think it's going to be one big pool either (see above). I think it could be all of the pools across RippleNet.

Miguel discusses something interesting in this video (right around 54:30).