Sign in to follow this  
ElvisLives

Capitulation

Posted (edited)

I disagree 100%.

I think big is gone and this is slow and steady at beast and probably slow and spiky (scary) at worst. I don't see the whole space doubling in market cap this year, but as a OLDER, more mature human, that would still be one great return.

Already this year BNB<BAT,<ELF< have been great and BTC steady XRP needs to hit .36 just to be even on the year. A 200 Billion crypto market cap in Dec/2019 makes me smile.

Edited by 010101
spelling

I don't know what will happen or when. What I do know is that Xcurrent is being utilized banks. If or when banks switch to xrapid is dependent on federal, local, and company policy. Until there is clarity we will not know. I don't think there will be speculative rise like 2017/2018. XRP will rely on utility with banks, with coil, with xpring, and every project we do not know about.

18 hours ago, ElvisLives said:

Like Phil Colins says… “I can feel it coming in the air tonight… oh yeah”

I know when the market is going to turn to the upside. How? Every bone in my body is saying, SELL. Sell now, sell it all… quit.

I bought in the early days, held XRP for years whilst the market burned me to hell. Then it went moon. Yes... it already went moon for some of us older hodlers. 

But I can tell you all now… it’s spicy. The nerves are twitching. Something big is going to happen. We have all suffered long enough.

Strap in.

Nice name

Posted (edited)

The only reason I'm in is because I hope it will moon bigger than my gorgeous backside....$0.41 CAD / unit (which it is now) will surely then be seen as a hell of a bargain if it does rocket up. In my estimation buying at any price point up to and below a dollar/unit I think is reasonable if we are betting it will go to multiples of a dollar at some point in the future.  The only reason you buy something like this is for the chance at an absurdly high ROI. Problems arise though if you gamble an absurd amount of money you are not willing to lose. Even for those that bought at the historic top, that might be seen as a molehill when compared to future tops.

So many of my business ventures and inventions have failed, but just a few made me darn rich, and I always kept enough to make sure I can bounce back. You think I monogram my initials just for show? It's for me...to remind myself that yeah, i'm JLar, and I gamble on my own terms.

Edited by JohnnyLarue
add. clarification

Sign in to follow this