Sign in to follow this  
xrphilosophy

David Schwartz at SXSW

He definitely shows his passion in all aspects of presenting. I've some extra respect for him for how often I've ran across his answers/comments on the various Stack Exchange sites. To think you could work on a business that is fighting to be cutting edge and still find the time to help others is amazing.

David reminds me of a friend of mine who is on the Asberger's spectrum and who is often amazingly insightful, focused and brilliant. I see Mr. Schwartz as being so far removed from the average ego issues that most of us fuss with and that interfere with us really dissecting, analysing, understanding and solving problems. Amazing man!

10 hours ago, xrphilosophy said:

You'll have to scroll through as this is the live feed.  Boy David is a neat guy.  Hits it out of the park in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPeL-lW6bs

This link seems broken now. I encourage everyone to watch David on Alex Cobb's live stream. He is a friend of the XRP community and I believe strongly in supporting your friends. Awesome work @AlexCobb Please keep it up!

Apologies to anyone else in the community who did a similar thing. If you did please reply here to let everyone know. Because of course, everyone is going to need to watch David multiple times to catch every nuance.

Edited by BobWay

1 hour ago, elias said:

This could start to get annoying.

How can it be annoying that a company doesn’t want to prematurely (or perhaps at all) release confidential internal workings and plans.   

We are not actually entitled to a running commentary on their plans and progress.

Perhaps it’s more annoying how entitled some of the general public become...  :) 

4 hours ago, BobWay said:

He is a friend of the XRP community and I believe strongly in supporting your friends. Awesome work @AlexCobb Please keep it up!

Fair call Bob , he is a batler and truly passionate about the cause. I use to watch him all the time and found his eagerness to  repeat news handy (maybe my laziness or lack of time to do research doing 70 hr working  week). So I won't criticize his effort but more critique his style that has changed for the worse unfortunately. His style is now trying to predict the future, constant repetitive statements,  click bait style. I hope with your guidance he gets back to his original style and becomes like a young CryptoEri who has no fanfare just the facts. He has a great following and is doing far more than I'll ever do , so with maturity and time he could become great IMHO. 

P.S I hope you don't burn yourself out Bob and spread yourself too thin like peanut butter ( BG'S manifesto :)) take care