I wonder where posts like this thread will be posted when Ripple and XRP does it´s first "Home Run", which has not happened yet.
Had to Google that term, since I am European, I thought you Americanos would like the Lango? No? :beach:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zenkert said:

I wonder where posts like this thread will be posted when Ripple and XRP does it´s first "Home Run", which has not happened yet.
Had to Google that term, since I am European, I thought you Americanos would like the Lango? No? :beach:

You would have to define "home run"?

It will take ALOT for XRP to revisit previous ATH's and I'm not holding my breath either. Like some other's (Cambridge for instance) who left the forum and will come back in a year or so, I think that is the accurate time frame. I believe XRP will continue to get outperformed by many coins this year, but long term will be successful from the price point of .31.

XRP down 10% for the year! My other coins have done better even BTC has lol.

Huge O/S, programmatic XRP sales, 80% fake volume (affects whole space), using XRP to front load deals, pilots, and investments xPring, all weighs on the coin's upward trajectory, but XRP also has some major ROCKETS if Ripple can get xRapid adoption going  which isn't doing too much right now that would HELP!!

You know what is fun look at 2018 price prediction thread vs 2019's people have become realists (some have at least).

BG bring on the banks!!! You promised :)

Edited by 010101
missing word

18 minutes ago, 010101 said:

You know what is fun look at 2018 price prediction thread vs 2019's people have become realists (some have at least).

getting ready for that wild synchronicity