Sign in to follow this  
Chris_Reeves

XRP/XLM Pairing for Jed

Has anyone completed any tracking around Jed's wallet movement lately? XLM price has increased pretty sizably over the last few days. Linked to Jed purchasing XLM with his XRP holdings?

The last time Jed's stash was discussed here, the general consensus was that his wallet had stopped selling xrp. So as far as I know that's still the case. 

The XLM pump was quite possibly linked to the announcements around WorldWire and the number of Banks they had on board. 

2 hours ago, Chris_Reeves said:

Has anyone completed any tracking around Jed's wallet movement lately? XLM price has increased pretty sizably over the last few days. Linked to Jed purchasing XLM with his XRP holdings?

The problem he will face, is that if he ever wants to get his value out of XLM, he will have to rely on actual real market inflow liquidity...

Which (if he is responsible for pumping up inflows) one would expect the real market to have much shallower liquidity on the outflow side of things, without his own inflows.

35 minutes ago, Archbob said:

You could attribute that to the price of XRP sucking since Jan 11 and he's just waiting for a higher price.

Also, do we know that is his only wallet?

I don’t know if he has other wallets. This is the only one I am familiar with and this is the one that Ripple uses for their agreement with Jed. 

The price can’t stay sideways forever! :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zenkert said:

Guess he is Bullish on XRP then @Hellen :JC_doubleup: Like me :beach: and you 2, I guess?

Yes, I’m bullish. I’ve been a solid accumulator since July of 2017 and have bought the upside and the downside.

I am hopeful that 2019 will be a year where everyone can have a green DCA!

Edited by Hellen