Sign in to follow this  
xSODAx

How is it that small investors constantly lose money while trading?

Great read. I'll hold. I don't like to trade. Just trying to get better at buying the dips. It sucks trying to find it, by shooting from the hip with a non-rifled barrel.

20 hours ago, peanut56 said:

Great read. I'll hold. I don't like to trade. Just trying to get better at buying the dips. It sucks trying to find it, by shooting from the hip with a non-rifled barrel.

Just doing the opposite.. trying to hit the break-out.

My last "I am buying the dips" were very expensive... there is always a new dip after the dip ;)

I understand your strategy. I would just hate to miss the breakout and then be buying in at inflated prices. I don't who is right or wrong. In the end I just hope we all made a good decision.

This article is great. It does not talk about day trading or investing because the herd mentality dumb money applies to all time frames. For many trading and investing is an escape, and they think it would take them out of their ^&%$ job, career or position in life. It won't. 

I did every mistake that this article did. Took me years to build a method build in discipline, not hope, and I am still learning every day.  

Sign in to follow this