BobWay

List: The First Rule of Book Club... (Please Read)

Hi Bob, 

Happy to be part of the club, I am more old tech so will loiter quietly. And be of little use ! 

thanks for all pearls of wisdom

Padster

Ack, I read the rules, but failed to read the request after them :)

It's great to meet you!  Your posts have already given me a new perspective on XRP and Ripple.  I look forward to learning more!

Hi Bob, thank you for joining and sharing.  As you've discovered, the crypto (especially XRP) space has a huge pent up desire for accurate and trustworthy information. Combing through YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc. looking for it is mind numbing.  There are some great people out on social media doing yeoman's work, but also some very sketchy and some downright fraudulent individuals and organizations.  I salute you, and promise if I build that "better mousetrap" with XRP, you'll be coming right along with me!

Hi Bob! Thanks for being our ray of sunshine after a cold dark winter night! I'm a reader, lurker, ponderer...probably won't add much to the discussion but I try to let all the knowledge sink in and be useful. I'm another that probably won't be buying a lot of depreciable assets when money begins to flow, but will be looking for memories to tide me over in my old(er) age. You'd be welcome to come on any journeys!

A big "Welcome!"

Lori

G'day Bob I am new to the space only a few years, I enjoy digging into materials related. It is always better to have a more clear path to follow: Having said this though I wouldn't be here so I applaud your wisdom and sharing.. Thanks BTW I have a friend with a nice boat..

Outlandisch

Edited by Outlandisch
Had an afterthought..

Hi Bob,

I heard about XRP, Ripple and crypto’s 2 years ago and I wanted to know more, I was intrigued.  I’m not a techy at all but I am invested in XRP and do think highly of Ripple. I know reliable knowledge in any investment gives a confidence that go the distance required. I just want to thank you for giving so much of your time to educating and sharing your knowledge. It is sincerely appreciated on many levels.

thank you!

Hiya Bob!

I'm Joe, a longish time holder and silent witness to the chaos of the r/ripple boards, labouring under the illusion that they were an accurate representation of the XRP community. It was really lovely then to discover the healthy alternative in XRPchat; your original "Hi, I'm Bob" thread led me here, and was as good an introduction as any. 

You'll see this is my first post. If I find something constructive and helpful to say or ask, it won't be my last!

Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway) that I'm exceedingly grateful for your contribution, not just for the incredible wealth of straight-up information and clarification you're providing to folks that are emotionally invested in Ripple's vision, but also for the reminder that the XRP community can be creative, courteous, intelligent, driven and sane.

You've also rekindled my confidence in this crazy moonshot XRP gamble of ours. Thanks again! :D

Edited by Banjo

Hi Bob, 

cmbartley here, we actually met back in 2017. I'm a physician-scientist with a long-term plan to develop a protocol that makes human-readable text interoperable with indexed data (starting with biological data). I developed an alpha of the technology while in medical school (https://ctnext.com/2014/04/07/entrepreneur-innovation-awards-winners-announced/) but decided to finish my training.

In any event, I think the time is getting right to consider taking another stab. The next iteration would deploy a crypto-based incentivization protocol that mints tokens based on meaningful network contributions (basically to incentivize users of the network to function as a mechanical turk to improve automated associations).

Happy to discuss further in DM or online if this intrigues you at all.

Hi Bob!

Silvery here.

I agree on your terms...

I love that OICH spirit of yours.

Wanted to let you know that one of my children has translated and rearranged it to use it as a team work motto at school. A meaningful and inspiring spanish word:

AHINCO

A = Abiertos

H = Humildes

IN = Inclusivos

CO = Constructivos

Hi Bob

I`m Spydspiss, "Spearhead", thats what my given name means anyway. Probilly a reason why, I just have to figure it out...). I got into XRP november 2017, and been buying since. Have never been able to sell. Always thinking  "This could be it!" each time I go into green.... been a while since that now... Got alot of my friends into red as well. Still belive I foundt the Godgiven Gold, and I am keeping it!   

I agree to your terms!

Edited by Spyspiss
spelling

Hi Bob!

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...

Oh wait no i'm not i'm just a jerk that has been hodling XRP for a while now and likes to come here to read about Ripple and XRP but not being techy dont understand most of it. Its great having you here and on the off chance you say anything that sparks me into making myself rich, there will be a special cabin for you on my yacht let alone a ride 👍

5 hours ago, cmbartley said:

Hi Bob, 

cmbartley here, we actually met back in 2017. I'm a physician-scientist with a long-term plan to develop a protocol that makes human-readable text interoperable with indexed data (starting with biological data). I developed an alpha of the technology while in medical school (https://ctnext.com/2014/04/07/entrepreneur-innovation-awards-winners-announced/) but decided to finish my training.

In any event, I think the time is getting right to consider taking another stab. The next iteration would deploy a crypto-based incentivization protocol that mints tokens based on meaningful network contributions (basically to incentivize users of the network to function as a mechanical turk to improve automated associations).

Happy to discuss further in DM or online if this intrigues you at all.

Holy crap! You win!

Hola BoB!

I am a Spaniard and my name is Jorge and I am very grateful for your existence :)

I want and I will change this society from it's roots. I have a plan :ok:

Will you come along with me?:clapping: