BobWay

List: The First Rule of Book Club... (Please Read)

Hello Bob and fellow XRP enthusiasts, my Name is Steve

I have read your terms and conditions and I too agree, however Im more of a fly on the wall observing the developments in this fascinating space and taking part in the future by being solely invested in XRP and BTC. I have no desire to overthrow banks or governments nor do I care to benefit from the suffering of others for my personal gains. I disapprove of those who are not open-minded who choose to be emotional and to pick a side over another remaining steadfast albeit missing the real opportunity to continually grow by allowing their views to be challenged much like science, I see this tech as the ability to advance humanity towards becoming better in many ways, thank you for taking the time to reach out to the community and shedding some much needed light on a plethora of topics which have been misconstrued by amateurs primarily on youtube as exhibited with the nonsense of price predictions, buy walls, over night 50 dollar valuations, jester bears and fraudulent timelines misleading the naive as being an insider, riddling riddlers with fantasy videos, the list goes on...  wishing you a continued healthy journey, sending you positive energy and warm vibes. After over 2 decades in investments having been through countless cycles and introductions to new innovations, I can truly say this particular introduction brings back the excitement of being in the game once again!

Best wishes to all those on this new adventure, hopefully it takes us all to places we can only see in our imagination!
SJ

Bob, thank you so much for your generosity of time and wisdom.  Also, it's great to hear you are on the road to recovery and doing well enough to kick around your amazing ideas with us!  I've been mostly lurking since Aug 17' and have to say that your introductory thread had me completely gripped for the past 3 days.  I haven't been that engaged and excited since my first 3 weeks on xrpchat.  I gladly accept your terms and really look forward to the engaging discussions that result.  Also, of course I'll be buying your book when it comes out!  

Hi Bob,

I’m Mike from Philly. I’m mostly all-in (until I can afford to quit work & put 100% of my time toward a project(s)...then I’m all in) & agree to your terms, but agree to also just be fair in general.

I’m currently looking for a way to put my smarts & business savvy to work while lacking on the technical side...and during this journey, it’s now a goal of mine to at least be a (positive) footnote in your book :) 

Hi Bob, nice to meet you. I don't spend as much time on this site has I used to. But you've    definitely given me a reason to visit more often.

No lambo, no yacht in my future. But there will be a nice peaceful cabin in the woods that you can come visit anytime you need to get away. I even promise to keep my chainsaws locked up. :sarcastic:

I Do . Yes . You had me at "Hi I'm Bob" . Agreed to terms Bob. 

I'm a truckdriver In New Zealand, also ex Navy , Hunter and Gatherer, Digital Asset enthusiast . I'm here to learn to laugh to journey together. Thank you Bob and big thank you to everyone , this is a great space. 

Hi Bob,

I accept your simple terms and can guarantee that if I do get rich, it will be from something you had a hand in creating with team Ripple and not by something I create today or tomorrow.  Rest assured that if I get rich there will be legions of others who’ve become far richer than I and my ability to get one will most likely have to be sourced from a place called Bob’s Used Yachts.  

Many thanks,

Tim

Hello Bob, I don't contribute much in general. However, I'm trying to stay updated and in that sense I'm very pleased to have met you for your honesty and your brilliant insights.

I feel like crypto changed your views on the fact that something that is valuable should also be liquid. I think it has changed a lot of people's view (positively) on life, money, etc. in one way or other. Like in fact borders are imaginery lines, I've come recently aware one day crypto might blur or even make disappear these lines. You can take all your wealth with you on a stick or with an implanted chip: property deeds, money, ID, etc...really exciting times ahead!

I won't buy a yacht but you'll always be welcome to any party as a VIP guest ;)

Hi Bob, I'm Giddy Up, and as far as I'm concerned you are welcome to visit anywhere I happen to end up - could be a yacht, have definitely lived long-term on a houseboat :D

- I'm really enjoying all of your posts and ideas, but am unlikely to "run" with anything besides scissors! Thanks again for showing up just when we needed you, you're a champ... 

Hi Bob, i´m Rob. Mostly busy with other tech projects to finally become financial independent.

Funny thing, i tend to do the same with my ideas, i have a business folder with like 10-20 ideas ready to start.
Will think about your value statement and how i should deal with my own ideas.

Rules accepted.

Hi Bob, 

I'm a software engineer and an aspiring ILP developer and have enjoyed reading your explanations to so many diverse topics. 

I promise to read, fully understand and question/clarify all your great ideas while trying to think of acting on one! 

When yacht? Someday hopefully! 

V3spasian

Hello from cloudy England my name is stuart recently joined xrpchat, you may have seen me on twitter. I have recently joined xrpchat to learn and ask questions, hoping to  connect to more of the XRP community as well ! I  accept your terms terms Bob, and thank you for creating this club :) 

Edited by stuartXRP