List: The First Rule of Book Club... (Please Read)

Hi Bob

Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge wish us,

As for #2 on your list you can count me out, there is no was I could "take your great idea and run with it as a business or a project"

nor would I buy a Yacht, ( to much expense on upkeep) but would consider chartering and you would be welcome

Ray

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realized a while back that I always had a bunch of "great ideas" that I clung to (very privately) because I thought they were "valuable". The problem was I wasn't acting on those ideas. As I learned

Hi, I'm Rey ... a scavenger from Jakku who's interested in all aspects of the birth and development of the IoV, tech as well as non tech ... These days feel as exciting as the early days of the n

Hello Bob and fellow XRP enthusiasts, my Name is Steve I have read your terms and conditions and I too agree, however Im more of a fly on the wall observing the developments in this fascinating s

Hi Bob

Thanks for doing this. Minstrels should sing songs about you!

I mostly lurk around here. And i'm not that technologically-savvy so I will probably not start a business from one of your ideas. Nevertheless, I accept your terms ;)

Looking forward to learning more!

stvv

9 hours ago, BobWay said:

I get invited to stay on your yacht.

Hi Bob I accept all the conditions, I have a yacht and you’re invited , I could do with some help with the upkeep 😉 

i am a veteran in age and a newbie in the crypto world, since late 2017 so had highs and lows , such is life 

many thanks for embarking on your epic project , we will all benefit from your knowledge , experience and your good self.

Keep on Keeping on !

Thanks Bob 

ceabea

Hi Bob, we already chatted in your welcome topic. I'm Peter. No background in the fintech world whatsoever. Just an ordinary guy who acquired a nice little stack of XRP from his hard earned money because he's confident in Ripple's concept. However rich XRP investing (or anything else) will get me, there won't be a yacht. I'm sorry. But there will be infinite thankfulness regarding your views and insights on XRP development. So please keep on going with the great way in which you share your knowledge!

Edited by DucPeter

There were a couple of things you touched on before that intrigue me very much.

One was was what you said about XRP being a platform to build a stablecoin. While I understand generally by what is meant by a stablecoin, and I have followed the phenomenon this last year with avid interest, I don't really understand how one is created, for one thing....and for another, it sounds like a killer app for somebody. Are you working on this problem?

The second topic that got my brain cooking was the response David made about using XRP as a peer-to-peer digital currency (or at least that's what I think he was getting at with his example.)  My thesis since I began to learn about XRP has been that cross-border payments are just Ripple's killer app, and that in the fullness of time that will only be a small part of wider adoption for more mundane purposes. Could you speak to this?

Thanks again. 

Hi Bob. Been on XRPChat for a few months now. Have no ability to run with your ideas, but I'm always trying to learn more about XRP and Ripple's longer term vision. The thread you started has been incredible to read through! And great timing, because it's been a pretty slow news week. Can't wait to hear more!

Hi, Bob. Rules sound more than fair to me. I just want you to know; I think you are brilliant. You have a great attitude as well. I feel fortunate to have come across this thread. Thanks for making my life a little less mundane the past several days. I think you would make a great author. If you ever write a book, I will definitely  purchase it. 

Hi Bob - what a pleasure to meet and read your posts.  I am Sgt Peppers and have my lonely hearts club band always following me around and live in the Carolinas.  Remember, carolina girls are the finest.  I am an old dude, probably one or two of the oldest here on the forum, but thats ok.  It doesn't bother me.  I really enjoy hanging here on the forum with the younger professionals from around the world.  I am learning different language, mate, bollocks and some german, beerrrrrr etc.  LOL And I have been taught how to properly crap post, but promise not to do it here in your book club.  

Got involved in crypto when my daughter started watching the bittconnect videos and started making some interest money.  When my daughter started making more money than me it got me and my wifes attention and I started my research on bitconnect knowing that it was a ponzi scheme and would not hold up.  At that time, my wife starting looking at ripple as it was then known because it was .20.  But before we could get on coinbase, get fiat there, buy btc then buy xrp we were right at the start of the runup in dec 17.   She had some fiat and decided to dump it in on xrp.  Been dcaing since and have a bag full of xrp.  That should be enough for us.  We do not need much.

No tech or financial experience, but love the idea of crypto.  What a revolution this will be.  

Anyway, it is a pleasure to have you here on the greatest forum, xrpchat, on the internet.  Thanks for being so honest and I am a prostate cancer survivor so good luck and remember your health and exercise is most important.  Get a treadmill at the house and walk a mile at least every day.  I use mine.  Thanks.

Hi, Bob! I'm an American entrepreneur and the owner of a business that operates out of a few European countries. We're a Staged Digital Wallet Operator ("SDWO") registered with MasterCard Europe.

I've enjoyed reading what you have shared so far, and I look forward to what the future brings. Welcome aboard XRP Chat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.