LocalRipple.co - Fastest, easiest and safest way to buy or sell XRP

RippleLocal

The idea behind LocalRipple.co is to emulate the localbitcoins website and on the surface that is not a bad thing. Anything that can help positively promote XRP/Ripple is a good thing after all.

When it comes to this particular website (LocalRipple.co) I have reservations. The TOS are bordering nonsensical for a legitimate, serious business. There is no mention if LocalRipple.co is owned by a company and if so what are their credentials and there is no mention which jurisdiction any potential legal issues will be settled in if things get that far between LocalRipple.co and its users.

There are many more things that can be highlighted but I will not spend more time pointing them out. As it stands there is no need to think of LocalRipple.co as a serious business until or unless they stop hiding behind a veil of anonymity

Look at the manner in which the representative of this website is posting.  The tone is very condescending and is a clear reason why this website should be avoided.

Edited by HazzaHat

On 3/21/2019 at 1:35 PM, HazzaHat said:

The idea behind LocalRipple.co is to emulate the localbitcoins website and on the surface that is not a bad thing. Anything that can help positively promote XRP/Ripple is a good thing after all.

When it comes to this particular website (LocalRipple.co) I have reservations. The TOS are bordering nonsensical for a legitimate, serious business. There is no mention if LocalRipple.co is owned by a company and if so what are their credentials and there is no mention which jurisdiction any potential legal issues will be settled in if things get that far between LocalRipple.co and its users.

There are many more things that can be highlighted but I will not spend more time pointing them out. As it stands there is no need to think of LocalRipple.co as a serious business until or unless they stop hiding behind a veil of anonymity

Look at the manner in which the representative of this website is posting.  The tone is very condescending and is a clear reason why this website should be avoided.

@HazzaHat All the "shadiness" will clear as the company papers are finally released but we had a bit of a problem because here in Romania for the chamber of commerce to release the paperwork you have to have signed approval from your headquarters' neighbors. And at this very moment one of the "neighbors" is traveling abroad. We did reach him however and we're waiting to receive his signature but this stalled us a bit.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll have everything set and we'll also release an "about us" page which will contain all the legal information about our company as well as information about the team members.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 9:09 AM, RippleLocal said:

@PhiGuy I'm not sure I understand why the canadian FINTRAC / FINCEN would be a point of interest for us considering that we are not canadian citizens nor is our business canadian based.

So this service is only for Romanians? 

• 5 months later...

Hello, you are having serious issues with your platform. Some I found 3 minutes after signing up:

-I am never sent out an sms code when trying to verify my phone number.

-The contact support page is broken as it continuously gives an error message saying that I must type a minimum of 16 characters when in reality I typed well over 100.

-The facebook link is broken.

-The withdrawal xrp address is only for personal wallets and not for exchanges (no option to provide tag).

I hope that you proliferate, but you have a long way to go. Good luck!