Xrp will never go above 40 to 50$

6 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

The longer XRP can keep stable st .30 the better. Small pumps just give false hope to hopium and give riddlers and YouTubers more content to entice them to tune into next video, creating vicious circle where only their making money based on views and donations. Hopefully having Bob Way on board will help give clarity and eliminate much of the nonsense going on. If I can 2x or 3x my investment in XRP I’d be extremely happy.  1000x type nonsense is just pipedreams of small investors wishing upon miracles. 

I am in it for 30x-50x.

Don't stay with XRP if you only want 2x-3x. You can get that kind of return on a random shiiitcoin.

People thinking small are crazy. Every bear market it’s doom and gloom and “never gonna get $X” blah blah.  If people don’t think Crypto is gonna pass the last $800 Billion ath it’s like the same people saying the Nasdaq will never surpass $5,000.  Gimme a friggin break. This market will explode in the next few years. Just be patient.

On 3/11/2019 at 4:22 PM, dr_ed said:

I'm making 60-100 XRP per week just holding my little stash on deposit.

Hi @dr_ed,

How do you do this? I presume the variable is due to amount held and interest, but how and where? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Never mind @dr_ed I just found where you already were asked and answered. Thanks.

Not meaning to be critical...  just helpful...

Often I see posts like this.  If it was something you were wondering about then you can bet your socks that others were too...   so if you are in a similar situation maybe next time don’t just say you found it but rather link to it or say what it was.  

Just a suggestion.

10 hours ago, MQB said:

I am in it for 30x-50x.

Don't stay with XRP if you only want 2x-3x. You can get that kind of return on a random shiiitcoin.

I invest in several areas. I also set realistic expectations. Expecting 30-50x is not realistic. Anytime you can earn 2-300% on your investment in 2-5 year span, I’d say that’s a strong investment. Most “**** coins” are too volatile with no long term upside and require timing the market. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Not meaning to be critical...  just helpful...

Often I see posts like this.  If it was something you were wondering about then you can bet your socks that others were too...   so if you are in a similar situation maybe next time don’t just say you found it but rather link to it or say what it was.  

Just a suggestion.

@Tinyaccount I think this is the post @dr_ed made (it's on page 4 of this thread) that @Roaring_Twenties is referring to:

On 3/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, dr_ed said:

I'm not trading at all. I'm taking positions at or near what I perceive as a market bottom.

I raised my XRP position 10% in the last couple of days. I consider it overweight for my portfolio. I use XRP now for my digital money. Mostly I use it to buy other cryptos, so far.  It's so much easier than using BTC as my trading coin like I used to, even a few months back. Fast. More liquid every week.

I don't mind sharing my portfolio. Not to go OT, but it's simply about 65% XRP,  20% TRX, 10% VET, and 5% NEXO. All pre-mined coins. I am considering adding one better known mined coin just because it's still early in the game and I expect lots of upside. Litecoin is my favorite, but I don't own any yet.

All my coins are either on deposit or staked. I go for cash flow, not just capital appreciation. It isn't huge, but I believe in it.

I have a list of more than a dozen coins I'd own if I had more funds to tap. No shortage of decent bets, in my view.

One important caveat, not that anybody probably cares. My entire crypto portfolio is about 0.5% of my net worth. In other words, I'm playing with money I can afford to lose.

I assume @dr_ed is staking either his VeChain (VET) or NEXO tokens to earn dividends on his staking balance. He then uses the dividends he has earned to buy more XRP.

Other cryptocurrency coins such as Callisto, allow you to cold stake your Callisto tokens and earn interest on your staking balance (current monthly interest rate is 3.7%). And then with the interest you have earned you could buy more XRP - which is what I do.

Edited by 1Ton

20k XRP by 2025 will be around 10 0r 20.000.000$ 

the question its WHO´S GOT THE BALLS OR OVARIES TO HOLD THEM FOR 7 YEARS?

I will for 10 ! :ok:

2 hours ago, 1Ton said:

@Tinyaccount I think this is the post @dr_ed made (it's on page 4 of this thread) that @Roaring_Twenties is referring to:

I assume @dr_ed is staking either his VeChain (VET) or NEXO tokens to earn dividends on his staking balance. He then uses the dividends he has earned to buy more XRP.

Other cryptocurrency coins such as Callisto, allow you to cold stake your Callisto tokens and earn interest on your staking balance (current monthly interest rate is 3.7%). And then with the interest you have earned you could buy more XRP - which is what I do.

You have to mine the Callisto, right?  I have not gone there, but I read about it a little.

You're close. The XRP I'm making comes 100% from putting on deposit with Alex Mashinsky at Celsius, which is a project I like a lot. No lock-up of funds, which is good.

Nexo in the Nexo wallet pays a straight-up dividend.

TRX  frozen in the iOS Tron wallet pays in TRX. Even with the price having pulled back I make 90-100TRX/day

VeChain (I'm a stength node) pays the VeThor reward token, which is analagous to GAS on the Neo platform.

Next position might be a little Litecoin deposited with Celsius...I'm thinking it would be a nice hedge for my XRP position, which is overweight already. I'm not a huge fan of LTC....but it's strong right now.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

You have to mine the Callisto, right?  I have not gone there, but I read about it a little.

You're close. The XRP I'm making comes 100% from putting on deposit with Alex Mashinsky at Celsius, which is a project I like a lot. No lock-up of funds, which is good.

Nexo in the Nexo wallet pays a straight-up dividend.

TRX  frozen in the iOS Tron wallet pays in TRX. Even with the price having pulled back I make 90-100TRX/day

VeChain (I'm a stength node) pays the VeThor reward token, which is analagous to GAS on the Neo platform.

Next position might be a little Litecoin deposited with Celsius...I'm thinking it would be a nice hedge for my XRP position, which is overweight already. I'm not a huge fan of LTC....but it's strong right now.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

You do not need to mine Callisto, you can just buy Callisto from an exchange such as https://www.stex.com. I use https://wallet.callisto.network to stake my Callisto. I use a Ledger Nano S to do the staking and retrieving of my Callisto staking reward. Full tutorial on how to stake Callisto with a Ledger Nano S can be found here: https://forum.callisto.network/t/how-to-stake-with-your-ledger-nano-s/317.

I took a look at the Celsius app - looks very interesting. I own a large amount of XRP and I'm very paranoid about losing my XRP holdings, so I will not use any apps to earn interest on my XRP holdings. I need to retain 100% control of my XRP wallet addresses and private keys. I bought a very large amount of Callisto for a cheap enough price that I am willing to take the risk in staking them and losing my Callisto investment. But I will not take that sort of risk with my XRP holdings.

Edited by 1Ton

9 hours ago, jorgerios said:

20k XRP by 2025 will be around 10 0r 20.000.000$ 

the question its WHO´S GOT THE BALLS OR OVARIES TO HOLD THEM FOR 7 YEARS?

I will for 10 ! :ok:

I honestly don’t know what I’d do if one day I woke up and xrp was at $1000.

well obviously I’d sell as I’d have multi millions, but where the hell do u put that kind of money straight away??

7 minutes ago, Paddy said:

well obviously I’d sell as I’d have multi millions, but where the hell do u put that kind of money straight away??

That’s just it....  if that wildly rosy scenario played out then maybe you wouldn’t sell at all.  

If XRP ever went stratospheric like that (in the thousands) then it’s would probably be because it was TheStandard.  Which would mean it would be like gold of old...   people might just hold it as the store of value.  

Maybe by then you can borrow against it for investment while never really parting with the core value.  Or be paid interest for depositing into a bank.

I find the words “cash out” to be interesting...  it basically means you think fiat will be more reliable than xrp.  Ultimately I think there is a fair chance of the reverse.