Xrp will never go above 40 to 50$

1 minute ago, Baka said:

yep , that's the mentality I know hence the question .

I have no problem telling how much I own , how much money I make a month.

Hmmm....most people discourage asking or disclosing the amount of their holdings.  And it is a lot like asking somebody's age, weight, or IQ, and even a bit worse...also it could put somebody at a certain risk to reveal that, as they could conceivably be targeted by a clever hacker....:newblush:

Just now, Sharkey said:

Hmmm....most people discourage asking or disclosing the amount of their holdings.  And it is a lot like asking somebody's age, weight, or IQ, and even a bit worse...also it could put somebody at a certain risk to reveal that, as they could conceivably be targeted by a clever hacker....:newblush:

I see , well I have less then 5k so I can tell without problem :)

Just now, Sharkey said:

Just curious:  Trading, or buying more, or getting interest somewhere?

I'm not trading at all. I'm taking positions at or near what I perceive as a market bottom.

I raised my XRP position 10% in the last couple of days. I consider it overweight for my portfolio. I use XRP now for my digital money. Mostly I use it to buy other cryptos, so far.  It's so much easier than using BTC as my trading coin like I used to, even a few months back. Fast. More liquid every week.

I don't mind sharing my portfolio. Not to go OT, but it's simply about 65% XRP,  20% TRX, 10% VET, and 5% NEXO. All pre-mined coins. I am considering adding one better known mined coin just because it's still early in the game and I expect lots of upside. Litecoin is my favorite, but I don't own any yet.

All my coins are either on deposit or staked. I go for cash flow, not just capital appreciation. It isn't huge, but I believe in it.

I have a list of more than a dozen coins I'd own if I had more funds to tap. No shortage of decent bets, in my view.

One important caveat, not that anybody probably cares. My entire crypto portfolio is about 0.5% of my net worth. In other words, I'm playing with money I can afford to lose.

56 minutes ago, Baka said:

how much XRP u have in total?

Well to answer that question : somewhere between 1 and 1 million XRP, but hey, there's affordable Pot and cheap Tequila on the market, and Netflix only costs me 12 euro's a month divided by 3 (both neighbours are lifting on my account, the 8 euro's I save are going into XRP every month as a bonus...

34 minutes ago, Baka said:

I see , well I have less then 5k so I can tell without problem :)

You'll regret this once XRP is listed at + 200 dollars a coin and some geek cracks your computer....Those guys will kill for less then 100,000 dollars, and you are a millionaire..........Always be careful of what you say on forums.

ONCE YOUR IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN, YOU'RE A S(H)ITTING DUCK FOR THOSE CRIMINALS.

Just my kind advise to you..

11 hours ago, DutchPanda said:

You'll regret this once XRP is listed at + 200 dollars a coin and some geek cracks your computer....Those guys will kill for less then 100,000 dollars, and you are a millionaire..........Always be careful of what you say on forums.

ONCE YOUR IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN, YOU'RE A S(H)ITTING DUCK FOR THOSE CRIMINALS.

I'm waiting it to be a +200$ ofc , in an other life maybe. that was cute

As per this thread, I always find it interesting to examine the all-time lows of a coin as per this thread.

2014: $0.003
2015: $0.004
2016: $0.005
2017: $0.006
2018: $0.26

.003 to .004 = 133% increase
.004 to .005 = 125% increase
.005 to .006 = 120% increase
.006 to 0.26 = 4330% increase

Wait..... Now i'm more confused...
*this is how every price prediction goes*

As a mystical wizard of the Andes mountains, reaching into my magicians hat, i'm going to pull a 120% increase this year, right before I jump on my unicorn and ride it to the nearest rainbow.

Nobody knows, just set, forget and concentrate on the tech. Or more elegantly put, "SeFoCoTech"

22 hours ago, DutchPanda said:

Xrp will never reach 200 in my lifetime I bet (32yrs old) maybe 20 in 10yrs +

I hope to god I’m so wrong on this 😬

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

Xrp will never reach 200 in my lifetime I bet (32yrs old) maybe 20 in 10yrs +

I hope to god I’m so wrong on this 😬

Why?

BTC went from $0.008 to $19,783.21 in only 7 years. Not to be biased (and let's be real), objectively look at everything Ripple/XRP and its subsidiaries are doing. 

9 hours ago, zerocool said:

Why?

BTC went from $0.008 to $19,783.21 in only 7 years. Not to be biased (and let's be real), objectively look at everything Ripple/XRP and its subsidiaries are doing. 

Why?? 

Because we will never see the gains that we saw over that time again, ever. (In that short a time anyway)

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be wrong and see those returns again (sooner the better) as I’d be retired a multi-multi millionaire 😀

however I don’t have that kind of luck

28 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Why?? 

Because we will never see the gains that we saw over that time again, ever. (In that short a time anyway)

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be wrong and see those returns again (sooner the better) as I’d be retired a multi-multi millionaire 😀

however I don’t have that kind of luck

Almost everything in your reasoning is flawed. Succes or XRP’s growth is not going to change because you are not lucky enough or because you will become rich out of it. 

Judging on the way you reason, you probably will sell way too early to become a millionaire anyway. Becoming rich is not about having luck, it is about making the right choices and having enough patience to wait for those choices to come to fruition.