Xrp will never go above 40 to 50$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDqQPldw4kYhttps://dailyhodl.com/2019/03/10/founder-of-ripple-backed-startup-pushes-for-mass-xrp-adoption-at-3-3-million-online-stores/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cetZYiobc&t=253s  .Im a massive fan of xrp,but i am very new to all of this,just wanted to have peoples opinions of this guys calculations,and is this correct on how he is working the maths out? He says that even with trillions going through xrapid that the xrp price will never go above 50$

Hi

Since you have just joined, you would use your time wisely to read previous topics before asking people to analyze the link you posted. There is a wealth of information already written here, but obsessing about the hypothetical future maximum value of XRP is probably not the most productive way to educate yourself.  Nobody can say when or if XRP's value will go up.  We can all speculate, but nobody can honestly give you an absolute number.  

Also, I think that new members are discouraged from posting random links, so you might want to check the rules...

Anyway, :crigon_04:

.31250 why do be always post never over $50, $100, or $1000, we are at .31250.

In the crawl, walk, run scenario talking about $50 is more like flight considering where we are today. 

Thanks guys,i know how the technology works and think it is great with huge potential ,but wanted to know what kind of numbers we looking at in the long run as in liquidity etc etc

Can easily see $100+ in 5-10 years.

The utility is already being used and further optimized and developed.

Over 10 companies worth millions and millions are currently using xrapid for the global remittance cross border payment market.

Also buying csc while it is even cheaper than xrp. I would like to have at least 100 million csc by December.

These are long term Investments. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

The money I use I would be fine if it was flushed down the toilet.

You need to be committed to your own personal plan.

Posted (edited)

The truth is, nobody knows how high this thing will go and in how many years. It's all speculation at the moment. Personally, I think it'll go way higher than $50 in the future. Who would have thought BTC would hit $20k based solely on speculation, ETH hit almost $1400. And we're saying that XRP, the fastest/cheapest/most scaleable digital asset that real banks will be using for CTBs let alone thousands of other potential use cases will not go above $50. Come on, thats just nonsense. Idc what math you try to put behind it, utility/fomo/supply and demand etc. These are all factors that cannot be definitively calculated right now which leaves everything at speculation still. The only thing we do know is that XRP is way undervalued right now, sitting at a nice cheap 31cents which is an incredible investment opportunity right now. 

Edited by XRPLearner

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DividendGamer said:

Also buying csc while it is even cheaper than xrp. I would like to have at least 100 million csc by December.

I can't see why the purchase price of a coin is relevant at all. After all, you're looking for maximum return on investment, no matter what the price of a coin is or how many coins you own. 

Edited by DucPeter

12 hours ago, Bennxrp said:

.Im a massive fan of xrp,but i am very new to all of this,just wanted to have peoples opinions of this guys calculations,and is this correct on how he is working the maths out? He says that even with trillions going through xrapid that the xrp price will never go above 50$

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oH1pflv8ebpUyevLaUxQJ9jBm1iKOJ32/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lqNRyD_0p78p1byoLmd2O7C3WAuZNJVS/view

The future is impossible to know but there are various scenarios where it goes into the double or triple digits in the long run. But that future is impossible to predict right now. How about we just focus on getting to $5-$10 in the next few years?  That’s a more practical vision for the future. And still a massive return on our investment. 

1 hour ago, DucPeter said:

I can't see why the purchase price of a coin is relevant at all. After all, you're looking for maximum return on investment, no matter what the price of a coin is or how many coins you own. 

Well I don't expect the price to be at $0.000229 range for very long. Just want to be able to get as much as I can.

Just like I don't expect the price of xrp to stay at $0.31