3 hours ago, Vader-DeWelt said:

Now. I know this isn't a popular position around these parts. I don't have time to read to all the outcry. Instead of responding to me and extending a completely pointless conversation you should just think about what I'm saying

You said it " pointless " 

4 hours ago, KarmaCoverage said:

Market dynamics are coming into shape.

Agreed!  (Although there could be a lot of things you are referring to under that umbrella)  The part I'm agreeing with when I read your statement: The cryptomarket - and XRP's average volume numbers - look like they are steadily increasing. 

My hope is that the global economic markets stay healthy in the meantime. 

7 hours ago, Vader-DeWelt said:

No. Instead I will just mention that transfer of value is often accompanied by legally binding contracts. Most of the time people can't just create these contracts on their own, they need to be represented by people who are sanctioned. Fast transfer of value can facilitate abuse of fiduciary duties.

Now. I know this isn't a popular position around these parts. I don't have time to read to all the outcry. Instead of responding to me and extending a completely pointless conversation you should just think about what I'm saying.

I imagine that's what Codius is for... If you're going to have a legally binding contract, have it in a smart contract and then when the conditions are met you then have the payment release. That's how I see that part working down the line. But unless im mistaken in what you're getting out there.

I dont think it's bad to think about these things. After all, I would imagine regulations and legailities are what's makign things move slower than what most people would like. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Vader-DeWelt said:

Fast transfer of value can facilitate abuse of fiduciary duties.

I think you mean the kind of fiduciary abuses that happen with slow transfer of value, right?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/20/604279604/wells-fargo-hit-with-1-billion-in-fines-over-consumer-abuses

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/08/493130449/wells-fargo-to-pay-around-190-million-over-fake-accounts-that-sparked-bonuses

Edited by xrphilosophy