Sign in to follow this  
tony71

XRP won’t move till mid 2021

1 hour ago, Sharkey said:

Agree, zero value and hostile, to boot.  What is the point of so much disdain?  Thankfully, these kinds of posts generally don't get reinforced with "Likes," "LOL's" or anything else.  

They are usually the disgruntled ones that bought at all time high thinking they are going to be rich overnight with no clue about the entire market.  

I haven't read all the posts here, but to add into this, what we saw in late 2017 is not a healthy market. The faster the price shoots up, the bigger the  pull back. We want a nice steady growth in an upward trend. This helps with not only liquidity, but then investors can view XRP as a possible investment. That's ultimately what we want. 

6 hours ago, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

I haven't read all the posts here, but to add into this, what we saw in late 2017 is not a healthy market. The faster the price shoots up, the bigger the  pull back. We want a nice steady growth in an upward trend. This helps with not only liquidity, but then investors can view XRP as a possible investment. That's ultimately what we want. 

It may not be healthy but do you believe itll happen again?

8 hours ago, invest2lose said:

It may not be healthy but do you believe itll happen again?

I think, yes. Crypto are not heavily traded markets compared to, let's say, Crude Oil futures. With lightly traded markets, it is easier to push around prices. Look at the move back in October/November. From .25 to ~.70 (>100%) in two days. In heavily traded instruments, this would be an anomaly. In crypto, it's another Tuesday. 

With that said, if you want the most liquid asset globally, you need a couple of things. 

1. Higher prices - You need percentage changes from day to day be less than 2% on average. Ex. Gold

2. You need higher trading volume - Forex transacts $3-6 trillion PER DAY. 

3. Multiple base pairs - if your asset/instrument cannot touch almost all walks of life on this planet, it will not be liquid for everybody

We need growth to be nice and steady, not a flip of a switch 

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:12 PM, tony71 said:

first it was the xrapid hype then the Coinbase hype and now it’s the SBI and that’s if they ever go live.    

Nothing has happened to XRP regarding price with all the hoopla with xrapid and Coinbase and I know with SBI in July should they go live the price of xrp will still be the same. We will be lucky if we get to $1 end of the year. 

From the charts going back to 2013 with xrp we won’t see a new high until 2022. It will start moving mid 2021

Well...

1) Past performance is not an indicator or guarantee of future results

2) Fundamentals

Edited by PhiGuy

A pump is coming 2020, 2022 or 2030 for sure crypto will bounce back! We just need to hang in there. I see a dump way before any pump!

Sign in to follow this