Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tony71

XRP won’t move till mid 2021

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, tony71 said:

lol that group was all fantasy, one little criticism and they flipped.

They are high on hopium. FOMOING 24/7.

But I see you cut your self lose from the hopium club, good for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JannaOneTrick said:

Again, if we follow the same pattern, we should start to see an increase in price starting this year since we are 3 months in the consolidation phase (considering BTC hit its bottom in December 2018). The consolidation phase lasted 10 months in the previous cycle (Jan - Oct 2015), so we may have another 7 months (give or take) of 0.3$ before an increase.

Thanks for the comparison @JannaOneTrickThat’s a great visualization. History does have a way of repeating itself so it very could repeat similarly; not exactly but follow a like pattern.

Time will tell. Let’s look back at this a year from now and see how close it ends up being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JannaOneTrick said:

Again, if we follow the same pattern, we should start to see an increase in price starting this year

Yes thanks...  it’s good to look at the past as a possible glimpse of the future.   I think this time though,  the pace will be much higher.  

The reason for that is the lag phase aspect of a new tech adoption.  We have moved along the track while some entities have been working through that lag phase...  also the number of participants is likely to follow a bell curve of adoption.  So at some point (I hope it is this year) the rate of uptake will dramatically climb.

All things being equal...    if that happens price should also climb.  All this is my way of saying I think you might be right but I think the pace will be much quicker this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Staigera said:

They are high on hopium. FOMOING 24/7.

But I see you cut your self lose from the hopium club, good for you.

lol.  I actually got booted out because I was calling them out when they started kissing Kich ass again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Base on BTC 4 year cycle and going back to my notes  this is what I got.

December 5 2013---- XRP highest was  0.061 and it didn't reach this price again till May 3rd 2017 at 0.059...

Jan 4th 2018-- XRP highest price $3.84.      

So in 4 years and 1 month it went up X63..

Jan 5th 2018 the 4 year cycle began again.   By May or June 2021 we will see the price start going up and by December 2022 see new all time high $241.92

This is all speculation and based on the last 4 years of XRP and BTC.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yes thanks...  it’s good to look at the past as a possible glimpse of the future.   I think this time though,  the pace will be much higher.  

The reason for that is the lag phase aspect of a new tech adoption.  We have moved along the track while some entities have been working through that lag phase...  also the number of participants is likely to follow a bell curve of adoption.  So at some point (I hope it is this year) the rate of uptake will dramatically climb.

All things being equal...    if that happens price should also climb.  All this is my way of saying I think you might be right but I think the pace will be much quicker this time around.

Probably yes, considering the actors who are getting ready to enter this space and the number of exchanges on which we are available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 2:57 AM, tony71 said:

If you look at LTC they are doing very well in this market as we speak.  I need to look at my notes but if I recall in 2013 it reached a new high then dropped and for 2014 and 2015 it was pretty much sideways and then sept 2016 it reached the same high as it did in 2013 and then from there it slowly kept going up till the new high of jan 2018. So if we follow that cycle, 2019 and 2020 is pretty much sideway, the only good thing is now there are the partnerships so maybe we will see a new high before 2021.

I guess what I'm saying is we should be looking into SBI it maybe another lackluster events when they do go live

This is like saying the weather will be the same tomorrow as it was yesterday....."because must be a pattern".  2013 to 2017 saw XRP having trade volume of well under $1M a day for much of the time.  Now it's consistently above $500M.  This tells me there's a lot more going on with XRP now.  It also tells me that even if you are right, then GREAT - because factoring in the difference in scale, XRP's price will go crazy in 2021, far far exceeding its previous ATH....and that essentially holding XRP today is like earning $XXX(X) a day for someone with a reasonable amount of XRP....even if they have to wait another 2.5 years for that to be realised.  Being paid to be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is all comes down to utility 

If music festival will start to use xrp 

If you can create an xrp kids wallet with smart contract to restrict payment 

If you can use xrp for micropayments to read an artical or  watch a 2min video 

If you can send xrp to any country and complete a cross border payment in 5 sec 

The volume will rise and we will start to talk about xrp in  drops 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

This is like saying the weather will be the same tomorrow as it was yesterday....."because must be a pattern".  2013 to 2017 saw XRP having trade volume of well under $1M a day for much of the time.  Now it's consistently above $500M.  This tells me there's a lot more going on with XRP now.  It also tells me that even if you are right, then GREAT - because factoring in the difference in scale, XRP's price will go crazy in 2021, far far exceeding its previous ATH....and that essentially holding XRP today is like earning $XXX(X) a day for someone with a reasonable amount of XRP....even if they have to wait another 2.5 years for that to be realised.  Being paid to be patient.

I agree. What I posted was just based on the historical prices ,didn’t even based it on the partnerships that have been formed.  I’m hoping it will be much more then $200 even before 2022.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, joy said:

It is all comes down to utility 

If music festival will start to use xrp 

If you can create an xrp kids wallet with smart contract to restrict payment 

If you can use xrp for micropayments to read an artical or  watch a 2min video 

If you can send xrp to any country and complete a cross border payment in 5 sec 

The volume will rise and we will start to talk about xrp in  drops 

 

Honestly most of these all seem very implausible at this moment. I think the best bet is for the financial industry to pick it up after clearing regulatory hurdles. Visa bought Earthport after MasterCard dropped out of the bidding war. Earthport integrates Ripple in their system. It would seem natural for visa to integrate Ripple with their B2B connect. Are they ever going to use xRapid? We never know.

 

i think we are done with the booming bubble  period for crypto (which is equivalent to “Create random website to do XYZ” era of the Internet bubble). The ship has already sailed. The establishments are all developing their own blockchain based technologies now. It will be very hard for these independent crypto projects (alt coins) to compete with these huge companies even with real utility use. Bitcoin (or a derivative of that) and XRP are the only two that have some staying power imo. I expect most of the other altcoin projects to slowly die off.

Edited by susli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, joy said:

It is all comes down to utility 

If music festival will start to use xrp 

If you can create an xrp kids wallet with smart contract to restrict payment 

If you can use xrp for micropayments to read an artical or  watch a 2min video 

If you can send xrp to any country and complete a cross border payment in 5 sec 

The volume will rise and we will start to talk about xrp in  drops 

 

Agree mostly with this ^^^^^^^^

XRP rises due to a market bullrun just like before the whole space increases.

or

XRP rises due to massive market penetration, usage, and growth.

Many say "It's gotta", "It will", "You watch", and have been saying that for 9 months, but where are the banks, where is the growth, where is the real usage? Nothing is happening that should make anyone think XRP will soar to new ATH without BG coming through on previous promises. Pilots, tests, trials aren't going to do anything.

Edited by 010101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tony71 said:

Instead of posting a one sentence with no value. Why don’t you post why you don’t agree. 

Agree, zero value and hostile, to boot.  What is the point of so much disdain?  Thankfully, these kinds of posts generally don't get reinforced with "Likes," "LOL's" or anything else.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...