Sign in to follow this  
tony71

XRP won’t move till mid 2021

first it was the xrapid hype then the Coinbase hype and now it’s the SBI and that’s if they ever go live.    

Nothing has happened to XRP regarding price with all the hoopla with xrapid and Coinbase and I know with SBI in July should they go live the price of xrp will still be the same. We will be lucky if we get to $1 end of the year. 

From the charts going back to 2013 with xrp we won’t see a new high until 2022. It will start moving mid 2021

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, tony71 said:

first it was the xrapid hype then the Coinbase hype and now it’s the SBI and that’s if they ever go live.    

Nothing has happened to XRP regarding price with all the hoopla with xrapid and Coinbase and I know with SBI in July should they go live the price of xrp will still be the same. We will be lucky if we get to $1 end of the year. 

From the charts going back to 2013 with xrp we won’t see a new high until 2022. It will start moving mid 2021

xRapid commercially went live in October, right in the down trend of the whole market.

Coinbase added XRP at the start of the consolidation phase.

We can't expect spikes in price during these times as the whole market is still bleeding from its wounds. The retail market is afraid of investing in crypto with all the hacks, scams and "crypto bans" here and there, and whatever I forgot (a lot of bad events / FUD happened last year).

Not to mention that this is also a cycle.

But if you compare 2013-2017 to 2018-2021, and assume it will be the exact same replica, you will realize that the price should incrementally increase starting this year.

Edited by JannaOneTrick

1 hour ago, JannaOneTrick said:

xRapid commercially went live in October, right in the down trend of the whole market.

Coinbase added XRP at the start of the consolidation phase.

We can't expect spikes in price during these times as the whole market is still bleeding from its wounds. The retail market is afraid of investing in crypto with all the hacks, scams and "crypto bans" here and there, and whatever I forgot (a lot of bad events / FUD happened last year).

Not to mention that this is also a cycle.

But if you compare 2013-2017 to 2018-2021, and assume it will be the exact same replica, you will realize that the price should incrementally increase starting this year.

If you look at LTC they are doing very well in this market as we speak.  I need to look at my notes but if I recall in 2013 it reached a new high then dropped and for 2014 and 2015 it was pretty much sideways and then sept 2016 it reached the same high as it did in 2013 and then from there it slowly kept going up till the new high of jan 2018. So if we follow that cycle, 2019 and 2020 is pretty much sideway, the only good thing is now there are the partnerships so maybe we will see a new high before 2021.

I guess what I'm saying is we should be looking into SBI it maybe another lackluster events when they do go live

1 hour ago, tony71 said:

No more discord optimism? 

25 minutes ago, tony71 said:

If you look at LTC they are doing very well in this market as we speak.  I need to look at my notes but if I recall in 2013 it reached a new high then dropped and for 2014 and 2015 it was pretty much sideways and then sept 2016 it reached the same high as it did in 2013 and then from there it slowly kept going up till the new high of jan 2018. So if we follow that cycle, 2019 and 2020 is pretty much sideway, the only good thing is now there are the partnerships so maybe we will see a new high before 2021.

I will never understand the logical stance that is taken by statements like these. There are far too many factors involved that can influence price to where trying to project multiyear outcomes just isn't realistic. I would be more willing to accept this if we agreed that nothing good or bad was announced and it was a psychological anomaly that played a role into people following a pattern.

Currently, the only issues I'm willing to accept as price hindrances would be regulation as a whole since businesses would be gambling legal and/or financial issues if regulatory bodies went wild; and fluid usability for people to use crypto in their daily life in a manner that is better that what's available now. This is why COSM and ENJ both spiked when they were native support crypto wallets with Samsung phones. Could be speculatory spikes; could be usability possibilities coming to play.

It remembers me of pre-bullrun in 2017. The coinbase announcement had the same result in the price as the amex announcement in 2017. A spike before it went down again on the same day. We had the same thing more times in 2017, before the bullrun started and all the things with no effect on the price came together.

I expect we will see the same thing happen again.

I have time to wait.

8 minutes ago, Matthews said:

It remembers me of pre-bullrun in 2017. The coinbase announcement had the same result in the price as the amex announcement in 2017.

I have time to wait.

I think the same. 

I am 99% certain that XRP will be +10$ sometime in the future. But i have no clue  if we will pass 10$ in 2 Months, 2 Years or a Decade from now. 

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

No more discord optimism? 

lol that group was all fantasy, one little criticism and they flipped.

Sign in to follow this