Sign in to follow this  
BeSeriousXRP

Still nothing?

@Ringer2, well people don't like to hear things that may mean their team won't win. I can say this I've done far better on BNB and BAT then XRP in the last 6 months. Few like to talk about Ripple's monthly XRP sales, but with 80% of the volume being fake those sales are probably felt more than anyone wants to admit pricewise. 

Nothing that a few household name banks can't fix just waiting for that to happen :) at least the coin is stable for the most part.

21 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

End of the year is correct.....

but he didn’t say which year. Could be end of the year 2030 as far as we know......lol

He said major banks would be using xRapid back in June of 2018.  

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/04/ripple-ceo-expect-dozens-of-banks-to-use-our-cryptocurrency-next-year.html?__|international

Brad Garlinghouse:

"by the end of this year i have every confidence that major banks will use Xrapid as a liquidity tool" 

It's the only crypto that isn't even increasing these days.. pretty sad. a lot of promise but price never moved yet

37 minutes ago, Baka said:

It's the only crypto that isn't even increasing these days.. pretty sad. a lot of promise but price never moved yet

The XRP market cap has been 50% of the BTC market cap for a while, we're moving along with BTC.

Some have surges like LTC and BNB yes, but overall we are not the black sheep left behind.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, BeSeriousXRP said:

Isn't it strange. Brad told us there would be several Banks by now using XRP. End of year even dozen. Xrapid is live... And not even a slight increase of volume...nothing really.

Feels like XRP isn't used. 😥

Do we know for sure that several banks aren't using xRapid now? I agree that it seems like there should be more volume by now. And I wish Ripple would give more visibility on what's going on with xRapid.

1 minute ago, xrp_sea said:

Do we know for sure that several banks aren't using xRapid now? I agree that it seems like there should be more volume by now. And I wish Ripple would give more visibility on what's going on with xRapid.

If xRapid is being used isnt that worse? Proves that xRapid usage does NOT increase price!!

Then what?

On 3/6/2019 at 10:01 PM, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

OTC TRADES IMPACT THE MARKET.

Sorry for yelling but this is a fact of life.

If I buy OTC that means someone else who wanted to buy OTC has to buy on the market. Price goes up.

If I sell OTC that means someone else who wanted to buy OTC doesn’t have to buy on the market. Price goes down.

OTC trades impact the market.

In XRP's case, that isn't true because they never fully sell the monthly amount coming out of escrow.

11 minutes ago, Doubletap said:

Stellar up 7.8% XRP down 0.31% it's looking more and more like we believers have been scammed while they sell out their xrp from under us . 

Dude, doesn’t that mean you should report them to the authorities and start a class action lawsuit? I bet that’ll show them! And then you can get your money back! You should call Ryan Coffey. He knows what to do!

Question about adoption.. Does anyone know how far 'big companies' like McDonalds, BK or wallmart are with accepting crypto as payment option ?

Google only finds old news from last year although i found that Starbucks might start accepting Bitcoin when BAKKT goes live.

So, any info on when, and if they start accepting, what impact it will have on price.. 

Thx :)

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Question about adoption.. Does anyone know how far 'big companies' like McDonalds, BK or wallmart are with accepting crypto as payment option ?

Google only finds old news from last year although i found that Starbucks might start accepting Bitcoin when BAKKT goes live.

So, any info on when, and if they start accepting, what impact it will have on price.. 

I know that NASDAQ is more inclined in using XRP than Bitcoin to transfer value.

https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-and-nasdaq-are-not-a-good-fit-says-nasdaqs-head-of-blockchain-product-development/

Why are they more inclined in using XRP ? Because they keep praising its values in tons of articles in their website.

https://www.nasdaq.com/article/will-ripple-buck-the-crypto-drop-cm1085282

Is it adoption, but I don't know about multi nationals like you mentioned.

Edited by JannaOneTrick

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Guybrush said:

Why?  You need to pay your big Mac with XRP? 

At this rate they'll implement mac coins before XRP anyway.

Edited by Staigera

Sign in to follow this