fiik

SBI Exchange postponed to July

7 hours ago, kryptoroi said:

"THEY" is any organization who wants to push down the price and demoralize people so we sell, and "THEY" can buy more to strengthen their position! Why would institutions want to invest in assets where regular people like us already have a head start and hold a big portion? "THEY" want to take us regular investors out so they can control more! Crypto and it's underlying technology represent the first time where non-institutional investors got a head start on wallstreet and FIs. And I bet you that has everything to do with the slow adoption at this time! If wall street and Fi were all onboard from the beginning, I guarantee you that we would be a lot lot lot further than we are now! Stop being such a damn fool! 

Soo much tinfoil. 

If they want to buy the damn XRP they can it's 30 cents for god sake.

You think they are interested in the XRP you bought when it was 80 cents.

Get the tinfoil of your head.

Seeing a lot of these types of comments: "Every day big news for XRP & yet the price never alters sizeably."

The chart is everything. On such highly speculative assets, people trade almost entirely on technicals. Any news, no matter how big, is basically irrelevant until the chart completes its bearish / accumulation cycles. We're not there yet. Give it another few months. 

Posted (edited)

Mercury FX Processes Its First Cross-Border Transaction with xRapid

https://smartereum.com/48643/xrp-xrp-latest-update-mercury-fx-processes-its-first-cross-border-transaction-with-xrapid-xrp-news-today-xrp-usd-price-today/

I after all I have read at this forum, my only conclusion so far is that I think 2019 will be a significant year for XRP.

Edited by Eystein74

A couple of weeks ago Putin stated he wanted Russian regulation to be enhanced regarding Digital Assets and the framework to be in place by July this year. This latest delay fits in nicely with that timeframe. I'm not expecting any growth before Oct/Nov.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:34 PM, Thomas666 said:

I'm still waiting for an official tweet

Hi, i sendt a email to SBI HOLDINGS  and ask about it...still no ansvar. I will post it if it comming. 

Crypto Eri deleted the last video she made (above in this topic) and uploaded a new one.

She talked about the reasons why SBIVC was delayed, the unsecure environment Amazon Web Services and that it was wiser to postpone the full implementation of the live order book and the laverage trading has to go on hold because there are a huge regulatory uncertainty in Japan.

People did not believe SBIVC was delayed, but there was already a full announcement, in the 1h long video in which Yoshitaka Kitao is speaking.

Once again, this is the video in which there is the official announcement about the delay, no tweeter or whatsoever, but the video below.

If you again don't believe it, it is just on you to wait for an other announcement.

Also to those who think it is just a translation error, "from March 2019 to July", again you have not done your research.

Eri says in the video that "According to Oracle, Amazon AWS is not safe enough, hence the decision for Kitao to open a private data center for SBI VC.",

But I can't find any article about Oracle suggesting SBI to move away from AWS

"AWS not safe enough". Just lol... 
AWS, or any other cloud service is not a panacea. It's good for some things, and not so good for others. If you want full control over your enterprise IT you don't put it on AWS, Azure, etc.

I am also not sure what is meant by 'safe' in this context. It could mean many things.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Prinsleo said:

I have to say I find this Tech Analysis quite creditable and frightening  although I think if XRP capitulates it will recover.  Has anyone else got a view on this analysis?

Edited by Julian_Williams