• Advertisement

SBI Exchange postponed to July

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest exchange in Japan Bitflyer has not resumed new registration yet. They received a business improvement order months ago. They will probably restart new registration soon. And many Japa

Quick story... I was at a bachelor party at a house on the river last weekend. When we got there, I immediately went to the back to check out the river and dock. I noticed a rope tied from a tree

There is 0 evidence banks were responsible for that move in September. Only circumstantial evidence, mostly fueled by connecting dots. It could have been a test, or not. We dont know for sure. What we

Posted Images

I was really rooting for sbi, optimistic they would be able to stick to their previous statements. They had my optimism but I've got to put them in the "ok, someday" basket. 

Oh, well. I'll believe it when I see it. 

3 minutes ago, Konan45 said:

Thanks. I did that before the first three times it was delayed. 

What's really interesting is that we had to wait until March until this news came to light, even though we've been waiting since last summer for the launch of order book trading. As if no one saw this coming... right. 

I am not even surprised if SBI postpones this thing to 2020 by the time we hit July. Pardon me for my negativity, but this is just outrageous. 

Not sure why people are getting their knickers in a twist.

Doesn't matter if they start trading in March or in July as it will make absolutely no difference to the price - mark my words.

Just look at the difference Coinbase made - absolutely F all. Just simple rumours of a Coinbase listing in the past would have sky rocketed price.

We've got to now accept we're in a new era of crypto where all the craziness has stopped and the dust has settled. Gone are of the days of huge price increases. It's all slow and steady from here on. We're looking at a minimum of 6 years before we get to even $2 again, if that.