Sign in to follow this  
peanut56

Intellyx (Hired Fudsters)

Posted (edited)

Came across this on twitter in response to the Ripple is a scam Article that caused a lot of disgruntled remarks and so here it is Hired FUD. https://intellyx.com

Subscriptions Range from $9,547- $40,457 dollars a year. Just type in the search box XRP and look at the articles that **** you off and raise your blood pressure.

It looks like they are targeting English speaking countries, South America, and Asia. I wonder why?

Edited by peanut56
added info

12 minutes ago, peanut56 said:

Came across this on twitter in response to the Ripple is a scam Article that caused a lot of disgruntled remarks and so here it is Hired FUD. https://intellyx.com

Subscriptions Range from $9,547- $40,457 dollars a year. Just type in the search box XRP and look at the articles that **** you off and raise your blood pressure.

It looks like they are targeting English speaking countries, South America, and Asia. I wonder why?

Thanks for the link.  At first glance I would say that this is more about self-promotion and less about paid FUD.

Jason labels himself as an "influencer" and supports that claim by stating that his Forbes articles frequently get over 100k views;  this likely gives him street cred and allows him to book speaking and consulting gigs - possibly in aforementioned English-speaking countries. 

No better way to rake in those views than to pick a controversial topic with captive audience (xrp army anyone?) and shake the tree a bit.

If so, there will be no "convincing" here as this crew is looking for views rather than truth. 

Makes me even more confident now!!!!!!! Just goes to show how disruptive Ripple and XRP really is. I would love to know who is paying for all these FUD campaigns. 

2 hours ago, Gangus said:

Makes me even more confident now!!!!!!! Just goes to show how disruptive Ripple and XRP really is. I would love to know who is paying for all these FUD campaigns. 

people involved in POW business