BobWay

Hi! I'm Bob

Maybe that's worth a separate question to Bob then:

Do you know what the actual split of funds between the "founders" (Arthur, Chris, Jed) was, and if yes, what were the numbers? 2/9/9? 4/7/9? 6/7/7? Something else?

3 hours ago, GoldenGoose said:

Doesn't entry into a @Tinyaccount club usually require us to win a boxing match with a kangaroo or hazing rituals involving a box jellyfish? :vava: :shock:

All true of course,   but really it will be Bobs club so he probably won’t let me enforce the normal, sensible, rules of all Australian clubs.   :) 

And to be clear... I’m doing virtually nothing... just created the club because of permission restrictions on Bob at the time...   he is doing all the work.

@BobWay

sooooo glad you came “out”...in my opinion, before you any info I had to wade through was either FUD, Hype or uninformed. Thank you!

so I’m a tech savvy speculator who has absolutely zero code writing or computer programming knowledge (well maybe 1%...enough to understand what you talk about). What I know is business & sales. 

That being said, where do I start if I want to start a viable block chain enterprise? In other words, I’m not looking to go 0-60 in 3.35 seconds, I’m looking to go 0-Boom in how however long it takes. Sooo...I guess what I’m asking is how do I go about finding someone(s) with the technical knowledge to bounce ideas off of/partner with?

21 hours ago, BobWay said:

guided by OICH.

• Open
  • Inclusive
  • Constructive
  • Humble

Hi Bob , further thanks from us out there , you are what was needed to galvanise the resolve of all in the community , to support and invest in the forthcoming massive changes and opportunity.

Heath issues tend to focus the mind on mortality , not a bad thing , can get you back on the right track .

Keep on Keeping on 

3 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

no, he did not donate 7 billion, he donated a much smaller portion

i think you're getting confused with chris larsen's donation too, but i can't recall off hand who gave away what

either way, totally ridiculous portions

sorry I got confused sorry I got confused that's what I meant Chris Larsen stupid man even realise and look at the name soon as I saw 7 billion Chris last name came to mind I actually think that's good because it shows people that is not there just for his own benefit the media keeps calling him the trillion dollar man he's probably sick of it

Hi @BobWay. First of all thank you for all your efforts and the time spent explaining all of this to us.

I have read and understood at a very high level the two patents that you mentioned. Without going into too much detail that may be distracting and feed speculative hypothesis and specially trying to economize your time, I would like to ask you how would the 'conversion factor' be effectively determined in the Resource path monitoring patent??

38 minutes ago, btemtd said:

sorry I got confused sorry I got confused that's what I meant Chris Larsen stupid man even realise and look at the name soon as I saw 7 billion Chris last name came to mind I actually think that's good because it shows people that is not there just for his own benefit the media keeps calling him the trillion dollar man he's probably sick of it

, + . Would make it much easier to read :big_boss:

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, BobWay said:

Hopefully, that is optimistic enough to make up for any panic triggers you might have suffered!

me, my woman, and my two children are safe until 0,20$ margin call

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, BobWay said:

one method exists that defies the above conventional wisdom.

Hopefully Bob!!!