BobWay

Hi! I'm Bob

10 minutes ago, CurrencyGuy said:

Right!  Page / VH was about 50/50 with a slight nod to VH.  Bob is good to go

Sorry my friend I appreciate your style , but I'm gonna have to lean towards Stones , Van Halen then The lovely Mariah. FYI just listened to Joe Rogan Podcast the other day and David Lee Roth was on , man what a amazing guy he is , interesting and still full of beans , he was an Emergency Medical Technician for about 4 yrs , he gave back to the people.  

6 minutes ago, BobWay said:

Could you link me the video of David discussing this? I know he is a huge fan of the internal marketplace (since he invented it). Now that he is CTO he's in the position to revisit it again. I'll watch the video and add my impressions.

Thank you for the answer.

Thank you Sukrim for link to the short video, towards the end David says what he is being saying for long time, that he would like to see the DEX used more, but it doesn't give any details.

Actually there was a pretty long time between the Gateway approach and the beginning of the xRapid product. I'll talk about the time line in a future thread. I'm working to have a "Book Club" set up where we can define key topics and discuss them in coherent threads. Certainly a good timeline should be one of them.

Make sure you’ve one book to bring all price and valuation discussions (speculations) together.... just to prevent them to clutter the other books.... those forecasts, deep chart analysis, dreams, hopes, panics, moonwalks.... will keep on coming like a diarree. Better be prepared[emoji57]

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, buzzearthling said:

Hi Bob,

First of all it is amazing to finally get clarity on a lot of things that was a bit vague.Thank a ton :):) Could you kindly throw some light to the following theories that has been creating a lot of ruckus and dividing the community,

1)The infamous Bearableguy123 589$ Theory.

2)The Shane Ellis theory

3)50+$ in 24 hrs theory by Kichiro Fukui.

Any truth in any of these theories?Your answer could help put a lot of mind to rest :)

2) Please find the link below to the Shane Ellis Theory summary :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lqNRyD_0p78p1byoLmd2O7C3WAuZNJVS/view

Edited by buzzearthling

17 minutes ago, buzzearthling said:

2) Please find the link below to the Shane Ellis Theory summary :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lqNRyD_0p78p1byoLmd2O7C3WAuZNJVS/view

Not to pre-empt this, but Shane Ellis assumes that all potential buy and sell orders that could ever exist, exist on the market today. This is obviously not true. Daily buy and sell pressure unlocks additional buy and sell pressure as the price shifts.

8 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Not to pre-empt this, but Shane Ellis assumes that all potential buy and sell orders that could ever exist, exist on the market today. This is obviously not true. Daily buy and sell pressure unlocks additional buy and sell pressure as the price shifts.

Excellent username

17 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Isn't the theory just reflecting on the current buy and sell orders and not assuming? If I remember, the theory adds that speed and/or the velocity of buys would have an impact as you would need to act quickly (to take the price to the highest bid) given other market forces and pressures not reflected in the order books at that very moment.

Posted (edited)

season 8 bob GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S8

WTF, I searched Bob in GIF for a laugh , and this come up first , just so inappropriate ! .........Or could this GIF character  be the real Bearableguy 123   

Oh great, Mr David Swartz (ledgend sir by the way) just post , and I post a bloody drag queen :dash1:

Holly Molly the talent just keeps showing up,  welcome @JoelKatz to this thread , to have you sir and @BobWay on the the same thread i didnt imagine that last week :drinks:

Edited by Truckdriver

Posted (edited)

Hi @BobWay, I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for spending time enlightinging us, please continue sharing your knowledge/insights/ experience,..

Ben seems to be very good in figuring new names. I somewhere read (cannot find the article) he is also the name giver for cinnamon (cinema + money)...

Regarding the inbuilt exchange, Beachhead (a VR game) has committed to use xrpl for exchanging in game tokens and other game tokens

Thanks again!

Edited by zerpian

2 hours ago, CurrencyGuy said:

That is actually correct.

I like them all

but listen to a lot more of Frank Sinatra, Sam Cooke, Bob Dylan, (people I can sing along to ) and classical music, etc.

and old school musicals too 😂 it helps that I can match almost pitch perfect with Stubby Kaye, so I love Guys and Dolls.