BobWay

Hi! I'm Bob

Just now, BobWay said:

I am bullish on XRP and I am hodling XRP as well. I also own some Ripple stock. It is only fair for everyone to know both of those things, so y'all can weight my opinions accordingly.

PLEASE NOTE: I have enough XRP for it to be a significant bet for me personally, but not enough to make me worth kidnapping. You would be disappointed.

Cheers. Good to know. If you said you didn't hodl any then I'd be worried about my investment.... :)

1 hour ago, BobWay said:

Arthur is one of the most brilliant people I've ever met. We worked very closely together for my first couple of years at the company. He is also a very private individual so I'd like to respect that as well. Working with Arthur and David together is mind blowing. Every interesting thought you have they together had thought of and worked through years earlier. But both are amazingly patient people happy to explain to you in detail where you are right and where you are short sighted. (I spend longer than I like to admit being short sighted).

Thanks for sharing, Bob.  No, no, I would never cajole anyone to disclose anything personal about him.  Emi Yoshikawa tweeted about a conversation she had with him that she'd never forget:

It's that free and highly critical thinking that is an inspiration, what bits I can find from him.  Anyway, thanks again.

28 minutes ago, Simoun said:

did she then say: "that's nice aurther. do you want to have a real conversation with me now or do you just want to sit there and expect me to jump up and down in ecstatic delight because clearly WE ARE SO RIGHT?"

honestly, who says sh** like that? i'd want to be a very very long way away from them, wherever they are. is there any background to this conversation, or do people just run around asking rhetorical questions all day long?

6 minutes ago, Vader-DeWelt said:

did she then say: "that's nice aurther. do you want to have a real conversation with me now or do you just want to sit there and expect me to jump up and down in ecstatic delight because clearly WE ARE SO RIGHT?"

honestly, who says sh** like that? i'd want to be a very very long way away from them, wherever they are. is there any background to this conversation, or do people just run around asking rhetorical questions all day long?

Ouch.  Well, it was meaningful to her.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, BobWay said:

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Bob Way, formerly of Ripple. Thank you in advance for allowing me to join your forum.

Back in the early days of crypto I was pretty active in the Bitcointalk and Ripple communities (under the username "Red"). In fact my community participation was what directly led to me going to work for Chris and the gang at OpenCoin. I made a lot of good friend in the forums five years back. I'm hoping to make some new ones now.

Bob

Hello sir, hope things are going well with the health related issues.

Any insight into why exactly 100 Billion, and 1 million Drops pr. XRP?

BTW: Thanks for your work.

Edited by mandelbaum