Sign in to follow this  
Simoun

Kitao on SWIFT

Posted (edited)

Thanks for this, Simoun. Great find.

Do you have links to the originals by any chance? Much appreciated if possible.

One would like to think that if the Japanese XRP/R3 experiments works well, then the rest of the world using Corda would consider following suit with XRP integration.

Edited by XRPHornets

@XRPHornets, here's a link to the earnings conference call transcript:  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited-transcript-8473-t-earnings-153141636.html

Here's a link to the presentation that Kitao was presenting:  http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/190131presentations.pdf

So does it mean if Swift uses R3, they will use XRP indirectly? What are the chances then? That would be interesting.

Mr. Kitao with his graphic representations of high school is the greatest visionary that exists in the world of blockchain. It has shaped the future of international transfers that will undoubtedly be in the union of R3 Corda / Ripple / XRP ..... trillions of dollars are yet to come ...

This is the most likes I have ever uses on any thread and also the best thread I can remember as far as information goes. A shout out to quetzalcoatl, I hope it goes down to because I want to buy more, I've been watching for months to pull trigger, I did at 0.29, 0.31, and what do I do now, I don't know. My hair is going to start falling out again. Yes, my hair has fallen out from anxiety before, but who cares if XRP takes off, it will be worth it. Thanks to all of the above folks who provided such wonderful information.

After skimming and then going back and actually re-reading the entire 150+ pages SBI report, (page 138 shown above), I came away super impressed. Not just concerning their relationship with Ripple and xrp, but in the amazingly comprehensive scope of their business and financial interests. This company clearly thinks outside of the box and appears to be very successful in most of their varied interests. Kitao will certainly be hailed as a visionary in years to come - that he's so bullish on Ripple and xrp speaks volumes. Whether or not we'll see some significant price appreciation in this first quarter remains to be seen, however, I've little doubt that xrp is gaining traction rapidly and has the potential to explode purely due to FOMO once the 'mass' utilization dominoes begin to fall.