mattwayne_c

Market Sentiment Check

I thought it would be interesting to check on the sentiment of the XRP community. I made a quick set of twitter polls if anyone is interested.

I would appreciate a retweet to help collect as much data as possible. THANKS!

'Compile more data' from a heavily loaded question in xrp's favour. 

Seems legit. Just post a gif of a rocket launching and have done with it! 

Very much against this personal polling stuff...Appologies if your legit but what value is it to you to know this information..too many kids on here playing infantile games, again no ofence intended 

Holy moly, a majority of investors are from 2015 to mid 2017.  I always figured  the majority would had come from the 2017 bull run...

Actually now that I think about it, newer investors would tend to have weaker hands thus explaining mostly a contingent of veteran believers remaining in this market.  When the bears go back to hibernate the masses will return for the next pumpening.

40 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Holy moly, a majority of investors are from 2015 to mid 2017.  I always figured  the majority would had come from the 2017 bull run...

Actually now that I think about it, newer investors would tend to have weaker hands thus explaining mostly a contingent of veteran believers remaining in this market.  When the bears go back to hibernate the masses will return for the next pumpening.

yeah the people who jumped in last moment mostly jumped out. Although we have quite a few here on xrpchat and in the zerpening who have been around since December, started buying at high as $3, and have been able to DCA down under $1. 

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

yeah the people who jumped in last moment mostly jumped out. Although we have quite a few here on xrpchat and in the zerpening who have been around since December, started buying at high as $3, and have been able to DCA down under $1. 

Me included! 

Still in the red. 

3 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Do you work for Ripple?

There are many people on this forum that work directly for Ripple.

Their main focus is to get as many people they can to accumulate as much XRP as possible.

All of the (traded)  coins (even) XRP all seem fairly useless in my day to day life. When this changes I will feel better about the space. 

5 hours ago, Moonraker said:

There are many people on this forum that work directly for Ripple.

Their main focus is to get as many people they can to accumulate as much XRP as possible.

I would hope so.

15 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

Right! DCA down to .50. Costed me a sh!tload of money though, but i''ll never give up on this bearmarket:D