Posted (edited)

January 2018 was a good kick start for Ripple as it was trading at $3.33 in the initial stage. But, in no time the price suddenly decreased to $1.89. Furthermore the year 2018 saw huge fluctuations in the price decreasing to even $0.3 by the end of the year. With South Korea and many other countries banning crypto, the total market cap has diminished.

Have a look at what influencer predicted on ripple:  ripple price prediction 2019

Edited by Crypto_Angle

10 hours ago, Crypto_Angle said:

January 2018 was a good kick start for Ripple as it was trading at $3.33 in the initial stage. But, in no time the price suddenly decreased to $1.89. Furthermore the year 2018 saw huge fluctuations in the price decreasing to even $0.3 by the end of the year. With South Korea and many other countries banning crypto, the total market cap has diminished.

Read more: ripple price prediction 2019

What the hell is a Ripple Coin? I wish someone would make some damn Casascius coins with the Proper XRP designation...

1 hour ago, Moonraker said:

Another prediction thread. Great first post.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

New user,  pretty woman as avatar,   first post is a feed to a story on some crypto news site.  

No mystery here.  

Slight points gain for putting a bit of blurb in front of the link.  

Welcome to the forum, but...

There's not too much in your link to hang your hat on...it's kind of like:

"XRP has been volatile, and is currently down by 90+%, but then again,...so is everything else...what do you think?  Bambi Biff says XRP will go up, while Joe Sh*t the Ragman says it will go down, what do you think?...Will XRP go to $5 by EOY?  Or will it go to $0.02??"

I haven't seen this website before, but it's probably not in the top 10% of online sources of information you can find. In fact, I'd suggest that you spend a little time checking out what's already been posted here.  Better bang for your buck.

:crigon_04:

6 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

In fact, I'd suggest that you spend a little time checking out what's already been posted here.  Better bang for your buck.

I think the OP is probably the article author or owner of the site or person paid to promote it.  I could be wrong.  

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I think the OP is probably the article author or owner of the site or person paid to promote it.  I could be wrong.  

Hope you're wrong, but you probably are on to something.  :dash1:

A quick perusal of that website (coinpedia.org) suggests it's a clickbait site with minimal content, IMHO.

Edited by Sharkey

5 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

$5 , sure I'm in , well it must be only me and you @Crypto_Angle in the line , I love what you've done with your hair what shampoo did you use :D

Stock photos can work wonders with one's makeup and hair, LOL.

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

New user,  pretty woman as avatar,   first post is a feed to a story on some crypto news site

Damn , catfish , pretty face ,like a honey trap , it's just like the Jehovah Witness they send beautiful woman to recruit possible new members , they dont understand "not interested have a nice day" . Solution , answer the door naked ,120kg tattooed trucker hung like a three year olds arm holding a apple , hmmm problem ,one man and one woman standing there and only the man smiling,  I'm thinking this religion is not for you m8 . 

P.s parts of this story a creative licence was used to make the story interesting. 

On 3/4/2019 at 10:57 AM, Crypto_Angle said:

Read more: ripple price prediction 2019

Hi,  I shouldn't worry about Countries " Banning " Crypto.  They are simply awaiting or busily working on regulation to protect their Populace from a nascent and very volatile market.. In effect with their present stance these Governments are giving Crypto a lot of media coverage which in turn garners public interest that otherwise may not be there.  Eventually these Governments will bow to the will of their People and in doing so will absolve themselves of culpability in cases where Coins/Tokens bottom out to zilch and hurt People and their Families financially.   India in particular is a very Tech Savvy Country that may be on the verge of Legitimising / Regulating Crypto on their road to a Cashless Society where all transactions are transparent. Just my Penny's worth..Keep the Faith.

Sign in to follow this