Sign in to follow this  
PhiGuy

R3 CEO Says Blockchain Is a Once in a Generation Opportunity for Financial Markets (03/2018)

Man, I really wonder what the settlement between R3 and Ripple looks like. It is obvious that the elephant in the room is SBI and their massive ownership in both R3 and Ripple.

Vitalik Buterin disclosed that he owns shares in Clearmatics recently, they are the developers behind USC; the Utility Settlement Coin.  R3 tried to muscle in on the USC project last year, but they were denied entry.

Is it simply about regulations?

3 hours ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

"We are not using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency..."

The interviewer bowled him an easy question by which he could have endorsed XRP. He did not. :(

3 hours ago, mandelbaum said:

Man, I really wonder what the settlement between R3 and Ripple looks like. It is obvious that the elephant in the room is SBI and their massive ownership in both R3 and Ripple.

Vitalik Buterin disclosed that he owns shares in Clearmatics recently, they are the developers behind USC; the Utility Settlement Coin.  R3 tried to muscle in on the USC project last year, but they were denied entry.

Is it simply about regulations?

the interview is from march 2018 - long before R3 and ripple settled dispute, xrp was announced on corda settler and SBI formed R3 ripple asia

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DariStar said:

You guys know this video is from 22nd of march 2018?

How times have changed...

(reminds me of WU)

Edited by PhiGuy