All you people out there who are thinking about investing in XRP, you're running out of time!
A massive bull run is about to come, the Gods have spoken and the stars are aligned.
The weak hands are gone and the rocket is fueled. Beautiful fomo is spreading for reason.
Big players are entering the game, everybody fasten your seat belt, we're ready for take off.

Ladies and gentlemen the next bull run comes this year. I predict 1$ in June!!  And much more at EOY... 

Don’t listen to people arguing too rational, this crypto game is irrational.
Massive waves are hidden in the sea and ready to be sailed. :beach:

for me the best scenario for the next few months is that XRP adoption is speeding up and the powers that be have no choice but to accept the increasing integration of XRP.  SBI, for example, will be opening up this month and if you consider they are a super big, completely legitimate corporation embracing XRP then these small fry outfits, like coinbase, have to recognize they need to accept XRP or miss out on the exponential XRP growth in the near future. as for timing and price, i believe entities like SBI are more focused on the professional, secure and longterm integration of XRP.  we tiny, retail investors need to stop thinking about price, if that's possible, and accept the huge foundations being put in place by such giants as SBI is proof enough that price will sky rocket. 

10 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

A massive bull run is about to come, the Gods have spoken and the stars are aligned.

There have been many many posts in this community of this nature, including many predictions come and go that we are "going to the moon." Maybe we will and maybe we wont. As far as I can see, the Coinbase listing did about nothing for us in terms of price, and any one factor is questionable. The gods and the stars don't seem to be doing much either. I have the zerps parked and paid for. I have not lost any money, but I do have the sinking suspicion (and believe me I'm not a FUDster at all) that despite all the great things that seem to be happening with XRP that this won't be the thing that makes me rich after all.  A lot of the discussion is very similar to grandiose predictions about stocks (go check out some penny stock forums with very devoted followers). To be determined. I sure would like the stars and the gods to make us money but I'm not holding my breath. The people who got in at half a cent and so already made all their money, they are already rich. 

56 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

Tempered expectations are always less stressful to be sure. Makes for sound investing too.

Agree 100%.  Also, I'm assuming that the OP's intention was satire, and not to be taken literally, although we really can't make any assumptions about someone else's intention or interpretation, for that matter.  

I'd like to believe that the probable future XRP price will be somewhere between what the maximalists are hyping and the doom-and-gloom naysayers, CSW, Francis Coppola, etc. want us all to fear.  Finding that sweet spot between greed and fear is my plan.  Cheers! 

:drinks:

20 hours ago, Marc_Royale said:

All you people out there who are thinking about investing in XRP, you're running out of time!
The weak hands are gone and the rocket is fueled. Beautiful fomo is spreading for reason.
Big players are entering the game, everybody fasten your seat belt, we're ready for take off.

Ladies and gentlemen the next bull run comes this year. I predict 1$ in June!!  And much more at EOY... 

can just as well drop to 15cent so best not to be making prediction.  1 dollar sounds nice.  I wonder were 589usd a coin eoy 2018 are hanging out now lol

On 3/3/2019 at 5:02 AM, Marc_Royale said:

tom hardy witness GIF

On 3/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, Marc_Royale said:

I told that to my porsche dealership but somehow he was not agreeing with this statement.  strange

59 minutes ago, XRPisthefuture said:

I told that to my porsche dealership but somehow he was not agreeing with this statement.  strange

You bumped into the wrong dealer.

Try Lambo.