This week with all the various news items one can really feel the "internationalism" of Ripple the company and XRP via XRapid.  The Middle East, Europe, Asia, and now even the United States.  The onboarding is really taking place.  Amazing how things feel so different in just a few weeks of news reports.  Clearly there is always progress going on behind the scenes even when the average XRP investor may not always be aware of or exposed to it. 

59 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

one can really feel the "internationalism" of Ripple the company

The Ripple Drop episode where they profiled the London office was quite impressive! 

Other blockchain projects may be contracting, but Ripple is expanding and solidifying its brick-and-mortar presence worldwide.  Very nice to see. 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

The other capitulation on a smaller scale was Strongholds dropping of XLM and adoption of XRP. 

This really surprised me. 

While I knew that Coinbase couldn't turn its back on the massive fees that an XRP pass-through could bring, Stronghold was always "that XLM exchange."   In fact, their DEX is build on XLM.  

I'm wondering if Stronghold will eventually transition to an XRP-based dex?  It would certainly be an interesting move.  More likely, I'd expect them to have two DEX's.  Ending the one in the XLM DEX would be extraordinarily tricky, I'd think with issued counter-party assets. 

hodl finance , cant see anywhere on their site were they offer interest on xrp , only on two stable coins ,

xrp can just be used as collateral for a loan as far as i can tell . 

2 hours ago, faz said:

xrp can just be used as collateral for a loan as far as i can tell . 

I appreciate you letting me know: thank you - I've corrected the blog.  🙏

bull dirtbike GIF

"Ok ok @Hodor calling me , time to get rid of the bear , what's this ?  Oh ok I get there faster on wheels. "

I hope that made you smile sir, as your blogs continue to do so for me , another great blog from you Hodor , it amazes me how you find so many great items in a week. Many thanks bring on the bull.

From your blog post:

"As a follow-up, CyrptoEri (Twitter avatar), noticed some startling growth numbers being posted by SBI Remit after its implementation of xCurrent.   While the service has been in existence for nine years, the dollar amount of transferred money has doubled since it implemented Ripple's software"

This kind of boggled my mind - and I like the shout out to Crypto Eri, who is on the ground and produces some great videos! I'm looking forward to more news from Japan for sure :D

Thanks for another terrific blog @Hodor