codiusrex

Is Ripple a Scam? FORBES

We could call the modern food system a scam (U.S.) as takes independence away from the people, by feeding food purposefully injected with fat, salt, and sugar to play on instinctual desire for such high calorie, rare needed nutrients at the expense of causing obesity, diabetes, and leading to millions of deaths. Looking at it the food system might be a bigger scam than bitcoin. (I had to).

Rambling on it is easy to call anything a scam whether it is a religion, education, gov't, banks, ect, in the end we have to look at it in the sense of what value it adds to society, does it bring security, and does it free up time for people to explore. I think xrp could be considered a scam, but it exists in an environment which is virtually made up out of thin air. So how is something suppose to exist within a scam and not be a scam. The monetary system itself is either something we accept because we don't know what other possibilities exist or we are forced to accept due the physically consequences of being non-compliant. 

On 3/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, xrp_sea said:

The author makes a lot of assumptions in this article and he states his opinion as though it's fact. And it seems like he has an agenda. I wonder if he's shorting XRP or owns one of the competing coins (Stellar).

No ...but one of Intellyx's Clients is IBM and ASUS director is on the Board of Forbes owned by Asian Whales Investment

This guy is one of 1200 contributors to Forbes who do not get paid for their articles. Forbes only has 45 staff writers. This guy is a pusherman. You can find other articles from him that actually conflict this article. Also, you can find other articles with him hyping product, i.e. IBM who pays him! He is the scam!

I've never seen this mainstream rag contribute a meaningful sentence to the crypto discussion. All of these MSM crypto journos write as if your dad was given a weekend to research crypto and make an article that sounds 'hip'. They don't understand the scene and probably never will.

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2019 at 10:39 AM, Zerpaholic said:

Because the crypto 'establishment' holds too much BTC and ETH and are $hit scared they're going to lose it all if XRP takes off. 

Yeah, that's true, but the Ripple company is also quite a corporation. Do not forget it.

Edited by LanaVeil